Countryside + Windmills Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Amsterdam
Amsterdam, its bustling streets, its maze of canals and the Dutch countryside, its tranquil way of life, its iconic windmills... Experience it all with this Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing combo and explore the city and countryside at an unbeatable price.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour to explore Amsterdam.
- Step inside a working windmill, taste local cheeses, see how clogs are made, take a boat across Lake Ijsselmeer...
- Visit the picturesque towns of Zaanse Schans and Volendam on the Countryside & Windmills Tour.
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Boat or Bus & Boat Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Tour
- Countryside & Windmills Tour
- Tour guide
- Admission to a working windmill
- Admission to a cheese factory
- Demonstration by a clog maker
- Boat trip on Lake Ijsselmeer
Book this combo online and get a real taste of Holland's capital -with the Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour- and its countryside, with the Countryside & Windmills Tour.
Before you Go
- Duration: 6 hours
- 12 March - 29 October: daily at 08:45
- 30 October - 22 March: daily at 09:15
- Departs: Damrak 26; please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Please note: you will need to call prior to arrival to confirm this part of the tour
- Operating season: all year round
- Except on: King's Day - 27 April
- 18 March - 4 November: 9:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 5 November - 17 March: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Duration: 60-75 minutes
- Frequency: every 20 minutes
- Blue line (summer only):
- 18 March - 4 November: 10:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 20-25 minutes
- Green line:
- 18 March - 4 November: 10:05 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 5 November - 17 March: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes