Hop on board our open top buses and explore the Georgian lifestyle! Our City Sightseeing tour enables you to see the 11 city’s main areas of interest and key attractions including: The Old Town, with narrow cobbled streets and traditional old houses with carved wooden balconies where you will find many ancient buildings such as the 13th Century Metekhi Church, Freedom Square and Rustaveli Avenue. Just hop-off and back on again at your own pace!
- Audio guide commentaries in 3 languages to learn all about the city's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- 1 day/2days Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Tbilisi.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around Tbilisi covering the entire city & main sights.
- Combine your Bus Tour with a Boat Tour and get to experience the full potential of Tbilisi.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Tbilisi Tour
This square is just bursting with historical tales. It was originally named after the Russian Imperial Army General, Ivan Paskevich in the 19th century but with time and the fall of the Russian Empire, it soon gained its new name. The tall, golden St. George Statue in the middle signifies the memory of Georgia's independence, you can't miss it!
Another historical destination is the Rose Revolution Square, at Bus Stop 3, named after the Revolution of Roses in 2003. Make sure you visit the Dry Bridge at Bus Stop 5 and wander around the flea market to fully enrich yourself with the culture. If you fancy a bit of relaxation then take a trip to the Abanotubani where you'll find lots of different spas and Sulphur Baths to choose from, something that makes the city of Georgia very special. What are you waiting for? Buy your ticket online today and get ready for the Tbilisi experience.