Hop-On Hop-Off Paris by Big Bus
The romance, the elegance, the beauty - Paris is a dream that you'll be living during your stay. Take time out to explore the Parisian lifestyle from up high on the Big Bus open top buses! Choose between the Classic Red Line where we'll take you to 11 of the best Paris attractions, or if you're pushed for time, take the shorter Blue Line. Don't worry, the fun won't be forgone, we'll still take you to various amazing destinations.
- 1-day/2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Paris' main sights.
- Audio-guide in 12 languages so you can learn about Paris' history and traditions.
- Free Walking Tour around Paris' city centre covering the main city sights.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Paris. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
Map, Routes & Stops
If you're daring enough, then combine your Hop-on Hop-off tour with an Eiffel Tower ticket and you'll be able to see this spectacular green space from all the way at the top! Next up is the Louvre Pyramid at Bus Stop 4, a large metal and glass sculpture built in the 1980s. You can even visit the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to witness some of the world's most famous art pieces, including the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
The Notre Dame is another must-see attraction in Paris, otherwise known as Our Lady of Paris. This cathedral is a centrepiece of the Parisian heritage so hop-off at Bus Stop 6 to see its magnificent Gothic-style architecture up close. Switch buses and hop-on to the Blue Line to see the Sacré-Coeur, the Roman Catholic church, also known as the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. This incredible landmark was built in the late 19th century and it's stunning architecture can be seen for miles.
Get ready and book the best way of getting around Paris for fun with Big Bus Tours. Forget about public transport or messy maps. Just hop-on our open-top buses and relax!
Know before you go
Printed voucher required
- Tour includes: Free Walking Tour. (1 hour): daily at 11:30 a.m. from Big Bus Stop 6.
- Reward voucher booklet