FlyView: Fly over Paris in VR
The future is here. Experience what it’s like to fly over Paris with your very own jetpack. Swoop and soar over Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower. Sail high above the Seine. The miracle of flight is yours with the incredible FlyView Paris experience.
- Enjoy your VR flight from Monday to Friday & save 20% on the standard ticket price (until 31/12/19)
- Experience an incredible virtual reality flight over Paris
- Get really close and personal with a 360° view of each monument
- Real flight feel and authentic captures of the city 's landscape from above
- See Notre Dame in all its original glory
- Ticket for a VR flight over Paris
- Unlimited free souvenir pictures sent to your e-mail
Using the latest Virtual Reality technology, FlyView Paris makes it possible for you to experience the feeling of flight without ever having to leave the ground. Board your flight with the assistance of FlyView personnel and without any training, you'll soon be flying high above the city.
Wonder at the sight of the city from above. See the city's most famous sights in a way you’ve never seen them before. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, the Trocadero Gardens.
The whole FlyView experience is one you´ll never forget. From take-off to touchdown, you'll be in seventh heaven.
Before you Go
- Opening times:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- During the holidays, FlyView remains open until 8:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- Fly View is closed on Christmas Day
- Your virtual flight lasts 15 minutes, while the whole experience lasts 45
- To enjoy the ride, flyers MUST BE AT LEAST 1.20m (4 feet) TALL
- Tickets bought for children under 1.20m (4 feet) tall cannot be refunded
- All visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their visit
- The FlyView experience is enjoyable for all, but for your safety, you must be in good health and not affected by high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, epilepsy or other health problems that might be aggravated