Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Gardens
Discover the incredible luxury of the Palace of Versailles and explore its seemingly never-ending gardens. Understand pre-revolutionary France and see how the country’s last kings lived, in one of the most decadently decorated buildings the world has ever known. Our day trip to Versailles and its gardens is an experience that you will never forget. And with our skip-the-line tickets, you can be kings and queens for the day and not have to worry about the queues.
- A maximum group size of only 25 for more personal attention.
- With your own headset, you’ll always be able to hear your guide's fascinating stories.
- An English-speaking tour guide who will help the history come to life.
- Round-trip travel from Paris on an air-conditioned coach.
- Skip-the-Line entrance means you’ll not have to waste time queuing.
- Optional Musical Gardens or Fountain Show to complete the experience.
- Round-trip air-conditioned coach trip from the centre of Paris
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles and its Gardens
- Fountain Show or Musical Gardens (optional)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Today, you can walk in the footsteps of the last French monarchs without having to worry about the guillotine! The palace is yours to explore. The most famous of its more than 700 rooms is undoubtedly the spectacular Hall of Mirrors, which is so grand that it is still used today for France to host visiting Heads of State.
Outside, the gardens are every inch a match for the opulence of the palace itself. First designed by the famed French landscape architect, André Le Nôtre, they are the ultimate expression of the French Garden style. Extending for almost 2,000 acres, they are home to an incredible 200,000 trees, 210,000 annually planted flowers, 50 fountains and more than 5 kilometres of canal! Definitely gardens fit for a king.
The gardens are the venue for the amazing Fountain Show or the Musical Gardens, where you can enjoy the landscaped surroundings accompanied by music. You can add either of these ticket options at checkout to round off your tour of the Palace of Versailles.
Before you Go
General tour information
- Duration: approx. 4 hours, including travel time
- This tour involves some walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages