Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience
The tour is now done with a maximum group size of 8 people. The 3rd-floor option is temporarily unavailable.
- Intimate groups of 20 people or less
- Personal headset, when appropriate, so you never miss a word of the fascinating commentary
- Gain insights and learn about the history of the Eiffel Tower from your expert tour guide
- Take in panoramic views of Paris' most famous landmarks from the 1st and 2nd levels
- Experience a unique vantage point of the Eiffel Tower on this exciting climb
- Ride to Level 3 in a lift with the “summit” ticket to experience even more breathtaking views
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience: 1st and 2nd floors (via stairs)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets (when appropriate)
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Summit: 1st and 2nd floors (via stairs), 3rd floor (via lift)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Visit all three levels (Levels 1 and 2 only with standard ticket) of the Eiffel Tower on this unique climbing experience. Meet your English-speaking guide under the Eiffel Tower and receive and introduction to this emblematic structure designed by Gustave Eiffel.
As you climb the steps to the first level, your guide will explain the fascinating history of this landmark as the Paris skyline develops before your eyes! If you have a head for heights, walk across the 188ft (57m) high glass floor and watch the world go by beneath your feet.
From here, climb the steps once again to the second level observation deck where you can admire some of the city’s most iconic landmarks like the **Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées ** and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Finally, if you have selected the “summit” ticket, it’s a short ride in a comfortable lift to the third level where you can experience the highest panoramic views Paris has to offer!
Before you Go
Please note: on making the booking, please choose the date and time on which you would like to take the Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience.
Availability: due to there being a maximum of 20 people on each tour, certain dates/time slots may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time
End point: 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 2 hours WITHOUT summit (levels 1 & 2 only)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes WITH summit
This tour involves an extensive amount of walking and climbing; comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended
This tour is not recommended to anyone suffering from vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, those with reduced mobility or prams/strollers
Please note that in some instances the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be automatically refunded the price of the summit access within 5-10 days. The refund will be done automatically, so there is no need to contact us
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.