Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience
Summit Paris’ most emblematic structure on the Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience. With your expert guide, climb to the first level and learn about the fascinating history of this landmark. Then continue to the second level observation deck and admire some of the city’s most iconic landmarks like the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral. Finally, if you have selected the “summit” ticket option, take the lift to level three to experience the highest panoramic views Paris has to offer!
- Intimate groups of 20 people or less
- Personal headset, when appropriate, so you never miss a word of the fascinating commentary
- Gain insights and learn about the history of the Eiffel Tower from your expert tour guide
- Take in panoramic views of Paris' most famous landmarks from the 1st and 2nd levels
- Experience a unique vantage point of the Eiffel Tower on this exciting climb
- Ride to Level 3 in a lift with the “summit” ticket to experience even more breathtaking views
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience: 1st and 2nd floors (via stairs)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets (when appropriate)
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Summit: 1st and 2nd floors (via stairs), 3rd floor (via lift)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
As you climb the steps to the first level, your guide will explain the fascinating history of this landmark as the Paris skyline develops before your eyes! If you have a head for heights, walk across the 188ft (57m) high glass floor and watch the world go by beneath your feet.
From here, climb the steps once again to the second level observation deck where you can admire some of the city’s most iconic landmarks like the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Finally, if you have selected the “summit” ticket, it’s a short ride in a comfortable lift to the third level where you can experience the highest panoramic views Paris has to offer!
Before you Go
- Due to there being a maximum of 20 people on each tour, certain dates/time slots may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time
- End point: 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Duration: 2 hours WITHOUT summit (levels 1 & 2 only)
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes WITH summit
- This tour involves an extensive amount of walking and climbing; comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended
- This tour is not recommended to anyone suffering from vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, those with reduced mobility or prams/strollers
- Please note that in some instances the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be automatically refunded the price of the summit access within 5-10 days. The refund will be done automatically, so there is no need to contact us