Hop on a city bus tour to explore the left and right banks of the Seine and discover the French capital's most celebrated landmarks. From the crème de la crème of the monuments, the Eiffel Tower, to the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay and everything in between, the vibrant city of Paris is yours to discover with City Sightseeing. Plus, round off your experience with one of our combination tickets and relax on a sightseeing cruise down the River Seine which flows right through the heart of the capital.
- Join a City Sightseeing tour and let us show you the most iconic sights in the French capital
- Hop off the bus and explore the city on foot, before hopping back on and continuing your tour
- Design your tour around you: decide whether you want access to 1 or 2 bus routes around the capital
- Discover fascinating facts about Paris from our multilingual audio guide
- Add a cruise to your city bus tour & take in the sights from the water as you meander down the Seine
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour valid on single or combined bus routes
- River Seine sightseeing cruise (if selected)
To the north of the river we'll take you past the commemorative Arc de Triomphe standing at the top of the Champs-Elysées, the Palais Garnier, an architectural masterpiece home to Gaston Leroux's "Phantom of the Opera", the contemporary glass pyramid of the Louvre which houses da Vinci's Mona Lisa and the world-famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. Then, cross over to the left bank, past the imposing Notre-Dame on Île de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay art gallery, a former railway station, before arriving at the crème de la crème of the city's monuments, the world-famous Eiffel Tower. Enjoy panoramic views of these and other iconic sights from the top deck of our tourist bus and, to really make the most of your experience, hop off and lose yourself in the winding streets of the City of Love before hopping back on and continuing the city tour.
Take a break from the bustling streets and relax on a leisurely cruise along the Seine with one of our combination tickets. With cruises running until late, you can experience Paris after dark and see the monuments twinkling against the night sky. From the glittering Eiffel Tower illuminated with some 20,000 bulbs to the beautiful lamplit Pont Alexandre III spanning the river, there's no better way to end a day of sightseeing than meandering down the Seine.
Before you Go
- Audio guide:
- Red line: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
- Blue line: English, Spanish, French
- Meeting point: Port de Suffren, near the Eiffel Tower
- Departures every 30 minutes from 10:30 a.m. until late
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
- Duration: 1 hour
- Tour commentary:
- Audio guide: English, Spanish and French
- Descriptive brochure: Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic