Hop-On Hop-Off Paris
City Sightseeing Paris will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Discover fascinating facts about Paris from our multilingual audio guide
- Design your tour around you: decide whether you want access to 1 or 2 bus routes around the capital
- Hop off the bus and explore the city on foot, before hopping back on and continuing your tour
- Join a City Sightseeing tour and let us show you the most iconic sights in the French capital
- Add a cruise to your city bus tour & take in the sights from the water as you meander down the Seine
Musée du Louvre
Jardins du Trocadéro
Arc de Triomphe
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes with 15 stops
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- River Seine sightseeing cruise
From driving down sweeping, majestic boulevards lined with leafy plane trees and classic Haussmann-style apartment buildings to hopping off the bus and wandering through cobbled lanes filled with charming Parisian cafés, you'll discover the very best of the French capital on a City Sightseeing tour.
To the north of the river we'll take you past the commemorative Arc de Triomphe standing at the top of the Champs-Élysées. Enjoy panoramic views of the Palais Garnier, an architectural masterpiece home to Gaston Leroux's "Phantom of the Opera", and the world-famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. But that's not all for arts lovers...hop off at the contemporary glass Louvre Pyramid for your chance to see da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Then, cross over to the left bank, past the imposing Notre-Dame on Île de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay art gallery, a former railway station, before arriving at the crème de la crème of the city's monuments: the Eiffel Tower. Don't miss out on the unbeatable panoramic views of Paris from up high!
Take a break from the bustling streets and relax on a leisurely cruise along the Seine with one of our combination tickets. With cruises running until late, you can experience Paris after dark and see the monuments twinkling against the night sky. From the glittering Eiffel Tower illuminated with some 20,000 bulbs to the beautiful lamplit Pont Alexandre III spanning the river, there's no better way to end a day of sightseeing than meandering down the Seine.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Red line: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
River Seine Sightseeing Cruise
Meeting point: Port de Suffren, near the Eiffel Tower
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
Duration: 1 hour
Audio guide: English, Spanish and French
Descriptive brochure: Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.