River Seine Sightseeing Cruises
City Sightseeing Paris will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Select the champagne experience & toast to your Parisian adventure as you cruise along the Seine
- Admire the city's monuments under the midday sun, at sunset or after dark... the choice is yours!
- See the iconic landmarks lining the river banks: the Eiffel Tower, the Notre-Dame, the Louvre...
- Enjoy a relaxing one-hour cruise on the Seine and discover Paris from a different perspective
- Learn interesting facts about the city's landmarks from the live guide
- 1-hour cruise
Float along the Seine, right through the heart of the City of Love, and admire the most renowned monuments from the water... Starting at the iconic Eiffel Tower, you'll meander along the river past the Grand Palais, the National Assembly, the Louvre, under Pont Alexandre III and Pont Neuf, before sailing around the Île de la Cité on which the Notre-Dame Cathedral stands. Whether enjoying the cruise under the midday sun, catching the sites as the sun disappears over the horizon or waiting until after dark to see the monuments twinkling against the night sky, it'll be an experience to remember. Plus, the tour commentary will also give you an interesting insight into the history of the monuments that draw millions of tourists to Paris each year. Reserve your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Meeting point: Port de Suffren, near the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
Live guide: English and French
Descriptive brochure: Portugese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Arabic
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.