River Seine Sightseeing Cruises
Before you Go
today Select the date
person Select passengers
Tickets are valid for 3 months.
timelapse 1 Hours Duration
Paper Voucher Required
- Enjoy a relaxing one-hour cruise on the Seine and discover Paris from a different perspective
- See the iconic landmarks lining the river banks: the Eiffel Tower, the Notre-Dame, the Louvre...
- Admire the city's monuments under the midday sun, at sunset or after dark... the choice is yours!
- Select the champagne experience & toast to your Parisian adventure as you cruise along the Seine
- Learn interesting facts about the city's landmarks from the audio guide
- 1-hour cruise
- 1-hour cruise & champagne (18+ only, either a glass of champagne, wine or liquor)
- 1-hour cruise & gourmand (French crêpe or muffin served with either a soft drink, tea or coffee)
- 1-hour cruise & snack (hot or cold sandwich served with either wine, beer or a soft drink)
Float along the Seine, right through the heart of the City of Love, and admire the most renowned monuments from the water... Starting at the iconic Eiffel Tower, you'll meander along the river past the Grand Palais, the National Assembly, the Louvre, under Pont Alexandre III and Pont Neuf, before sailing around the Île de la Cité on which the Notre-Dame Cathedral stands. Whether enjoying the cruise under the midday sun, catching the sites as the sun disappears over the horizon or waiting until after dark to see the monuments twinkling against the night sky, it'll be an experience to remember. Plus, the tour commentary will also give you an interesting insight into the history of the monuments that draw millions of tourists to Paris each year. Reserve your ticket online today!
Before you Go
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
Vedettes de Paris
Port de Suffren
75007, Paris, France