Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck
City Sightseeing Paris will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Learn about the city's landmarks from touch screens, plus see a short film on the history of Paris
- Toast to your stay in this romantic city over a glass of bubbly at sunset with the Champagne Package
- Admire Paris from a unique perspective from the Paris Montparnasse Panoramic Observation Deck
- Enjoy unbeatable views of the Eiffel Tower! Visit after dark & see this iconic monument up in lights
- Soar 200m into the sky in just 38 seconds & admire the streets of Paris and its monuments from above
- Champagne Package (if selected; 18+): glass of champagne at the Panoramic Bar
- One-time entry to the Panoramic Observation Deck (re-entry not permitted)
Soar from street level to the 56th floor of Paris Montparnasse in just 38 seconds before stepping out of the lift and enjoying some of the most breathtaking views of the world's most romantic city... The skyline of Paris with its emblematic zinc rooftops, the majestic Louvre with its contemporary glass pyramid, the stunning Sacré-Cœur Basilica crowning the Montmartre, the iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece, and of course, the famous Eiffel Tower towering over the City of Love.
Take the stairs up to the open-air terrace where, at 210 metres above the ground, you'll enjoy 360º panoramic views of the whole of the city. Whether admiring Paris under the midday sun, taking romantic shots as the sun sets over the horizon and the sky takes on a colourful hue, or waiting until after dark and seeing the landmarks of the City of Lights twinkling below you, you'll be blown away by the views regardless of the time of day you visit. Plus, why not make the occasion even more special? Treat yourself to a glass of bubbly and toast to your Parisian adventure when you choose the Champagne Package!
With touch screens, virtual reality kiosks, interactive quizzes and a short film on the history of Paris, you'll also enjoy an informative city tour from the sky. Reserve your ticket online today and enjoy unique panoramic views of Paris!
Before you Go
Opening hours (*subject to change)
Sunday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Please note that the last lift to the top leaves 30 minutes before closing
Access to the 56th floor is via lift
The terrace on the 59th floor is only accessible by stairs from the 56th floor
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.