Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
Enjoy the views of Paris stretching out below you under the midday sun, take in the romantic hue of the sky as the sun disappears over the horizon, admire the twinkling lights of the City of Love after dark... By day or by night, you'll be blown away by the breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower and the other iconic landmarks of Paris from the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck. Book online today, beat the queues and make your stay in Paris a trip to remember!
- Admire Paris from a unique perspective from the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck
- Soar 200m into the sky in just 38 seconds & admire the streets of Paris and its monuments from above
- Enjoy unbeatable views of the Eiffel Tower! Visit after dark & see this iconic monument up in lights
- Learn about the city's landmarks from touch screens, plus see a short film on the history of Paris
- Toast to your stay in this romantic city over a glass of bubbly at sunset with the Champagne Package
- One-time entry to the Panoramic Observation Deck (re-entry not permitted)
- Champagne Package (if selected; 18+): glass of champagne at the Panoramic Bar
Take the stairs up to the open-air terrace where, at 210 metres above the ground, you'll enjoy 360º panoramic views of the whole of the city. Whether admiring Paris under the midday sun, taking romantic shots as the sun sets over the horizon and the sky takes on a colourful hue, or waiting until after dark and seeing the landmarks of the City of Lights twinkling below you, you'll be blown away by the views regardless of the time of day you visit. Plus, why not make the occasion even more special? Treat yourself to a glass of bubbly and toast to your Parisian adventure when you choose the Champagne Package!
With touch screens, virtual reality kiosks, interactive quizzes and a short film on the history of Paris, you'll also enjoy an informative city tour from the sky. Reserve your ticket online today and enjoy unique panoramic views of Paris!
Before you Go
- Sunday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Please note that the last lift to the top leaves 30 minutes before closing
- Access to the 56th floor is via lift
- The terrace on the 59th floor is only accessible by stairs from the 56th floor