Hop-On Hop-Off Helsinki
Product not available
Our City Sightseeing double-decker bus tour will take you to the best sights of Helsinki - the capital city of Finland. You just admire the view, and as soon as you spot something you like, just hop-off and explore further! The Bus Tour route has 15 stops, where you can hop on and off as many times as you like to delve into the areas by foot, to really soak in the city culture of Helsinki. Hop-off at Bus Stop 7 - the flea market - for souvenirs and to interact with the locals, and be sure to look out for the Olympic Stadium which is the home of the national football team. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your personal itinerary!
- Free Wi-Fi and available room for your personal luggage on-board
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- 1 Bus Tour route & 15 stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
Map, Routes & Stops
Enjoy the views from City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish theatre - a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Bus Stop 11 and Bus Stop 12 are possibly the most impressive. Here you'll see the Rock Church and the Sibelius monument. The Sibelius monument resembles organ pipes, and it is an incredible piece of artwork that you can't miss. Bus Stop 15 is one for the art lovers. Ateneum Art Museum is just as magnificent on the outside as it is the inside. Here you'll find the greatest of Finnish art as it's one of Finland's most popular museums. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace!
Know before you go
Except on: N/A
First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 04:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: every 30 minutes.
Please remember to print your voucher, e-vouchers will not be accepted.
- Show your ticket and get a discount at the most iconic sights, cafes, restaurants, and shops
- Free Wi-Fi and room for your personal luggage in the bus