Our City Sightseeing double-decker bus tour will take you to the best sights of Helsinki, the capital city of Finland. Just admire the view and as soon as you spot something you like, hop off and explore further! The bus tour has 18 stops, where you can hop on and off as many times as you like to delve into the areas by foot and really soak up the culture of Helsinki. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your own itinerary!
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with a cruise along the canal
- 1 bus tour route & 18 stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour (if selected; summer only)
Enjoy the views from the City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish Theatre - a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Bus stops 12 and 13 are possibly the most impressive. Here you'll see the Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument. The Sibelius Monument resembles organ pipes, and it is an incredible piece of artwork that you can't miss. Bus stop 17 is one for the art lovers. Ateneum Art Museum is just as magnificent on the outside as it is the inside. Here you'll find the greatest of Finnish art as it's one of Finland's most popular museums. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace!
Before you Go
- Operational season:
- 18th April - 13th October: tours run daily
- 1st May: no service
- 16th - 19th October: tours run Wednseday to Saturday
- 23rd - 26th October: tours run Wednesday to Saturday
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Frequency: every 20-30 minutes
- Operational season: 2nd May - 30th September
- 2nd May - 24th May: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- 25th May - 8th September: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 9th September - 30th September: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Departs from: Market Square