Hop-On Hop-Off Helsinki
Our City Sightseeing double-decker bus tour will take you to the best sights of Helsinki - the capital city of Finland. Just admire the view and as soon as you spot something you like, hop off and explore further! The bus tour has 18 stops, where you can hop on and off as many times as you like to delve into the areas by foot and really soak in the culture of Helsinki. Hop off at bus stop 9 - the flea market - for souvenirs and to interact with the locals, and be sure to look out for the Olympic Stadium which is the home of the national football team. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your own itinerary!
- 1 bus tour route & 18 stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- Room for your personal luggage on-board
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24 or 48-hour pass
Enjoy the views from the City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish Theatre - a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Bus stops 13 and 14 are possibly the most impressive. Here you'll see the Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument. The Sibelius Monument resembles organ pipes, and it is an incredible piece of artwork that you can't miss. Bus stop 17 is one for the art lovers. Ateneum Art Museum is just as magnificent on the outside as it is the inside. Here you'll find the greatest of Finnish art as it's one of Finland's most popular museums. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace!
Know before you go
- Operational season:
- May - September: tours run daily; October: tours run Wednesday to Saturday
- 2 May - 27 October 2018
- 2 May - 30 September 2019
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes