Hop-On Hop-Off Helsinki
City Sightseeing Helsinki will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with a cruise along the canal
- 1 bus tour route & 15+ stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
Market Square (departure point for Canal Cruise)
Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
Amos Rex / Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Central Railway Station
Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 15+ stops
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Canal cruise
Start your bus tour at Senate Square - which is dominated by 4 main buildings - Helsinki Cathedral, the Government Palace, the main building of the University of Helsinki, and the National Library of Finland. In the centre of the square there is a statue of Alexander II. Travelling makes you hungry, right? Hop off at Café Ursula for a long leisurely lunch with a spectacular view - it'll be a lunch you sure won't forget! Hop on again and the bus tour will take you to Eira - a beautiful, colourful part of the city, enriched with cultural monuments. Hop off at the flea market for souvenirs and to interact with the locals. Market Square, on the South Harbour, is full of market stalls offering Helsinki's finest culinary delights.
Enjoy the views from the City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish Theatre - a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Continue the tour to see the Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument. The Sibelius Monument resembles organ pipes, and it is an incredible piece of artwork that you can't miss. Ateneum Art Museum is just as magnificent on the outside as it is the inside. Here you'll find the best of Finnish art, as it's one of Finland's most popular museums. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Operational season: 3rd May - 2nd October 2021
Operational season: 1st June - 30th September 2020
1st June - 30th August: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
31st August - 13th September: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
14th Septebmer - 30th September:
Monday to Thursday: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
Friday to Sunday: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
Departs from: Market Square, by the yellow flags
You can cancel your ticket within three months of its purchase date.