Hop-On Hop-Off Helsinki
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with a cruise along the canal
- 1 bus tour route & 15+ stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
Market Square (departure point for Canal Cruise)
Amos Rex / Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Central Railway Station
Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Canal Cruise
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy the views from the City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish Theatre - a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Continue the tour to see the Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument. The Sibelius Monument resembles organ pipes, and it is an incredible piece of artwork that you can't miss. Ateneum Art Museum is just as magnificent on the outside as it is the inside. Here you'll find the best of Finnish art, as it's one of Finland's most popular museums. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 2nd May - 25th October 2020
- 2nd May - 11th October: daily
- No service on 1st May
- 12th October - 25th October: Thursday to Sunday
- Operational season: 2nd May - 30th September 2020
- 2nd May - 21st May: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 22nd May - 30th August: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 31st August - 13th September: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 14th Septebmer - 30th September:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Friday to Sunday: every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
- Departs from: Market Square, by the yellow flags