Product temporarily unavailable
City Sightseeing Helsinki tours are cancelled until further notice.
- Your ticket includes a cruise along the canal
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket within 12 months of booking date
- Show your voucher on your smartphone
- Audio-guides available in 10 languages to discover Helsinki's history, architecture & culture
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Helsinki and its surroundings
- 1 bus tour route & 15+ stops. Create your own itinerary and spend as much as you want at each stop
Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
Market Square (departure point for Canal Cruise)
Amos Rex / Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Central Railway Station
Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Canal cruise
- 1 route with 15+ stops
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
Begin your adventure at Senate Square, which is surrounded by four main buildings - Helsinki Cathedral, the Government Palace, the main building of the University of Helsinki, and the National Library of Finland. Make sure to catch a glimpse the statue of Alexander II before starting your tour. Hop off at Café Ursula for a mouth-watering lunch and spectacular views. Hop on the bus tour again and make your way to Eira, a colourful part of the city filled with countless historical monuments. Hop off at the flea market for souvenirs before heading toMarket Square, on the South Harbour, which is full of market stalls offering Helsinki's finest culinary delights.
Enjoy the views from the City Sightseeing open-top bus as it takes you to the Swedish Theatre, a magnificent building which lights up in different colours in the evenings. Continue the tour to see the Rock Church and the Sibelius Monument, a masterpiece you cannot miss when visiting Helsinki.
After a day filled with wandering the streets of Helsinki, take a break and relax on a leisurely canal tour. Marvel at famous sights, such as the historic Suomenlinna Fortress and Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, as you listen to the fascinating stories about the archipelago. Join us and explore Helsinki at your own pace.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Operational season: May 3rd - October 3rd 2021
Operational season: May 3rd - October 3rd 2021
Boats depart at 11:30, 13:30 and 15:30
May 3rd - June 6th: there are no boats on Mondays and Tuesdays
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
Departs from: Market Square, by the yellow flags
Vouchers can be cancelled within one year of the booking date.