Monuments at Night Bike Tour
See DC as the sun sets on the Monuments at Night Bike Tour. This relaxed and enjoyable tour is the perfect way for the whole family to see the city’s most famous landmarks in the cool of the evening as the crowds start to disperse. Book today with City Sightseeing.
- Enjoy a relaxed evening bike ride at the quietest time of the day
- Learn their stories from your expert guide
- Experience Washington DC as the sun sets
- See DC’s most important monuments around the National Mall and the Potomac Tidal Basin
- Comfort bike, helmet, bottle of water, light snack
- 3-hour guided bike tour of Washington DC's monuments
Accompanied by an expert guide, you’ll be able to enjoy a relaxed bike ride around the National Mall, seeing each and every one of its impressive monuments and memorials. The distance between the monuments is short so the cycling is easy, even for the little ones. There really is no easier and more enjoyable way to see DC’s monuments.
You’ll be provided with bikes with safety lights and given reflective vests to wear and the whole tour takes place on sidewalks, paths and trails so there’s no need to worry about traffic. You really won’t believe how much fun you’ll have.
Before you Go
- Guided tours run daily from *March to December, except on 4th July and Thanksgiving (*subject to change)
- Start times: from 5:30 p.m. onwards, depending on the season
- Walk-ups are welcome if space is available; however, tours fill quickly and we strongly recommend ringing in advance to reserve your place on the tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 3 hours
- Distance: 4 miles