International Spy Museum
Go undercover at the International Spy Museum! This interactive museum is guaranteed fun for all the family. Learn about all the history of spying and, best of all, you’ll get your own secret identity and mission to complete while you’re visiting the museum. So, get ready, Double-Oh-You, and book today with City Sightseeing.
- Get your own secret identity and conduct an undercover mission: put your skills to the test
- Discover the secret history of spying and how it has shaped the world
- Lots of interactive exhibits to enjoy at the Interactive Spy Museum in Washington D.C.
- General admission to the International Spy Museum
And then the fun begins! You’ll be given your own secret mission to complete as your tour the interactive exhibits and learn about some of the world’s greatest spies, both real and fictional. There are lots of gadgets to be amazed by and thought-provoking sections on topics like the role of torture in espionage and the story of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
So, put your imaginary trench coat and identity-hiding glasses on and head down to the International Spy Museum in Washington D.C. to have some top-secret fun!
Before you Go
- Opening times (*subject to change):
- Summer: daily, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last entry: 5:30 p.m.)
- Winter: daily, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (last entry: 4:30 p.m.)
- Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Upon arrival, you will be allocated the next available time slot; please note that there may be queues during busy periods
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult