Washington DC Sightseeing FLEX Pass
The FLEX Pass is the perfect way to get to know Washington DC, America's capital city. Discover the city on board a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with three different bus routes to explore and choose 1, 2 or 4 extra attractions that you’d like to visit from a selection of the very best river cruises, bike tours, museums, galleries and other family friendly attractions!
- Be in control of your budget: save money on some of Washington DC's favourite attractions.
- A wide selection of activities to choose from: cruises, bike tours, museums, art galleries.
- Combine your bus tour with with a selection of the city's top attractions.
- Explore DC on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Choose to visit 1, 2 or 4 attractions
- Valid for 30 days once activated
As well as the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, your Sightseeing FLEX Pass gives you the chance to visit some of the city’s leading attractions and tours. Among those included in the FLEX Pass are:
- Freewheeling bike tours of the city. From guided tours to bike rental, see all of the city's highlights and monuments on two wheels.
- Go undercover at the International Spy Museum for a fascinating insight into the world of spies and spying.
- Have an artful afternoon exploring the Smithsonian American Art Museum and National Portrait Gallery on a guided tour.
- Meet the US Presidents at Madame Tussauds DC, where you can get up close and personal with some of the heroes and villains of American politics.
- Enjoy spectacular views over Washinton and Arlington from The View of DC observation deck
- A chance to enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the Potomac and to visit the restored estate of George Washington.
Before you Go
- Union Station (Main Lobby), 50 Massachusetts Avenue NE
- Please click here to see the full list of attractions included in the Washington DC Sightseeing FLEX Pass (*attractions subject to change without prior notice)
- The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is valid for 30 days once activated. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited; you then have 30 days to visit the remaining number of attractions on your Pass
- Passes only permit one visit to each attraction