Madame Tussauds San Francisco
If you come to California, you probably hope you’ll see celebrities. Well, at Madame Tussauds San Francisco, that's a guarantee. From stars of the silver screen to famous faces from the worlds of sport, music and politics, you'll get up close to all of them and with no ropes or barriers, you’ll be in selfie heaven! Book your visit today with City Sightseeing.
- Mix with some of the music world’s most important figures
- See the stars of cinema and sports
- Fantastic fun with the rich and famous
- Take selfies with your favourite celebs at Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Admission to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Your friends won’t believe that you’re hanging out with Katy Perry or chewing the fat with Barack Obama. Was that really Leonardo Di Caprio with you on Instagram? You’ll have a great time exploring the various themed rooms. There are the worlds of sports, cinema, politics, music and A-list stars, as well as a room dedicated to local San Francisco figures, such as Harvey Milk and Robin Williams.
Forget the days when the models were behind a rope and you just had to admire them from afar. Now, you can get as close as you like and take that perfect photo. It’s an experience you’ll never forget!
Before you Go
- Opening times (*subject to change):
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Opening times may differ on Public Holidays