Bike Rental San Francisco
Enjoy the freedom of San Francisco for the day by renting a bike. With a comfortable city bicycle, you’ll be able to explore the city to your heart’s content and even head out to Sausalito over the Golden Gate Bridge. There really is no better way to see San Fran than on two wheels so book online today with City Sightseeing.
- Freedom to go where you want: spend the day exploring the city
- Cross the iconic Golden Gate Bridge on a bike
- See the sights of San Francisco from the saddle
- Route advice from a local cycle expert so that you make the most of your experience
- One-day comfort bike rental
- Bikes come with a rear rack, front camera bag, lock, water holder, helmet and map
With a one-day city bike rental, you’ll be able to cycle out of the city if you so choose and head over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. Or you could do a loop of Golden Gate Park and enjoy its fantastic views of the bridge and the bay. There are so many possible routes and when you get your bike, your local cycle expert will be able to recommend the one that’s best for you.
Another plan is just to spend the day using your bike to explore the nooks and crannies of the city and discovering its multi-faceted character. The beauty of having a bike is you can choose where you want to go.
Before you Go
- Vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following locations:
- 501 Bay Street, Fisherman’s Wharf
- 1669 Haight Street, Golden Gate Park
- Open daily from 8:00 a.m. (closing times vary depending on the season)
- Please note that you will need to present a photo ID as well as a credit card for the deposit