San Francisco Sightseeing FLEX Pass
Flexible travel! You have 12 months from the date of purchase to activate your Pass.
- Passes can be activated up to 12 months after the date of purchase
- Free map & guide available to download, with suggested itineraries
- Access up to 6 of San Francisco’s most popular attractions with the FLEX Pass
- Once activated, Pass holders have 30 days to visit their chosen attractions
- Benefit from huge savings against the standard gate prices to the city's top attractions
- Choose to visit 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 attractions
- Valid for 30 days once activated
From the Golden Gate Bridge to historic cable cars, famous crooked streets, and the largest Chinatown outside of Asia, San Francisco is a fascinating destination rich in both culture and history. Choose the San Francisco Sightseeing FLEX Pass and get access to over 30 of San Francisco’s most popular attractions. Depending on your budget and length of stay, choose to visit between 2 and 6 attractions with the Pass.
Some of the most popular attractions to choose from include a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour which crosses the Golden Gate Bridge, Madame Tussauds San Francisco, a Golden Gate Park Guided Bike Tour, Hornblower River Cruises and the Aquarium of the Bay.
Valid for 30 days once activated and with access to up to 6 attractions, the FLEX Pass is perfect for those who want to visit specific attractions at their own pace. Reserve your Sightseeing Pass online today and start planning your trip to SF.
Before you Go
- Please click here to see the full list of attractions included in the San Francisco Sightseeing FLEX Pass (*attractions subject to change without prior notice)
The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is valid for 30 days once activated. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited; you then have 30 days to visit the remaining number of attractions on your Pass
You have 12 months from the date of purchase to activate your Pass
Passes only permit one visit to each attraction
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.