San Francisco Sightseeing FLEX Pass
Planning a trip to San Francisco? Get the San Francisco Sightseeing FLEX Pass and gain access to over 30 of the city’s most popular attractions and enjoy massive savings against the standard gate prices. Perfect for all budgets, the Pass offers freedom and flexibility to explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
- Access up to 6 of San Francisco’s most popular attractions with the FLEX Pass
- Benefit from huge savings against the standard gate prices to the city's top attractions
- Once activated, Pass holders have 30 days to visit their chosen attractions
- Free map & guide available to download, with suggested itineraries
- Passes can be activated up to 12 months after the date of purchase
- Choose to visit 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 attractions
- Valid for 30 days once activated
Some of the most popular attractions to choose from include a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour which crosses the Golden Gate Bridge, Madame Tussauds San Francisco, a Golden Gate Park Guided Bike Tour, Hornblower River Cruises and the Aquarium of the Bay.
Valid for 30 days once activated and with access to up to 6 attractions, the FLEX Pass is perfect for those who want to visit specific attractions at their own pace. Reserve your Sightseeing Pass online today and start planning your trip to SF.
Before you Go
Bay City Bike Rentals and Tours, 501 Bay Street (Fisherman's Wharf), San Francisco, CA 94133
Discover the full list of *attractions which you can include in your Sightseeing FLEX Pass when you redeem your voucher.
Attractions include bus tours, sightseeing cruises, guided walking tours, bike tours, admission to museums and other must-see attractions suitable for the whole family.
*Attractions subject to change without prior notice.
- The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is valid for 30 days once activated. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited; you then have 30 days to visit the remaining number of attractions on your Pass
- Passes only permit one visit to each attraction