Museum of Art + Hop-On Hop-Off San Antonio
The San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) boasts an impressive collection of objects that span 5,000 years of history. From Egyptian and Roman art, to ancient Chinese ceramics and contemporary paintings, the collection is sure to impress. With this City Sightseeing combination ticket, admission to SAMA is included along with a 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. The bus conveniently passes SAMA, as well as many other attractions like the Alamo and Market Square. Enjoy panoramic 360-degree views and hop on and off as much as you like throughout the duration of your ticket.
- Hop on and off the bus as many times as you like as you explore all San Antonio has to offer
- Unlimited access to the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour for 2 days
- Admire thousands of pieces ranging from Greek sculptures to post-WWII American paintings
- SAMA houses the most complete collection of ancient Greek, Roman & Egyptian art in the southern USA
- Explore 5,000 years of art history & learn about ancient cultures at the San Antonio Museum of Art
- General addmission to the San Antonio Museum of Art
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
A 2-day ticket to the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour is also included with this ticket so you can travel around the metropolis that is San Antonio in comfort. Enjoy panoramic views from the top deck of the double-decker bus and hop off whenever something catches your eye. The route passes the Alamo, San Fernando Cathedral (the oldest cathedral in the state of Texas), the River Walk, SAMA, Market Square and many other must-see attractions. After you’ve explored them, simply hop back on the bus to continue your journey.
Before you Go
- 216 East Crockett Street, San Antonio 78205
- *Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m.
- Public Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day