Liberty Museum + Eastern State Penitentiary + Hop-On Hop-Off Philadelphia
- Make your itinerary, hop off where you want and see what you want
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Multi-language audio guide
- Full hygiene measures
- Admission to Eastern State Penitentiary
- Admission to National Liberty Museum
Freedom and incarceration. There aren’t many tourist offers that include both these ideas, but with this excellent value combination ticket, you’ll get to explore both! Hop on and off our bus for a day, explore Eastern State Penitentiary and visit the National Liberty Museum.
Eastern State Penitentiary was once one of the world’s leading prisons and helped shaped the idea that prisons are places of rehabilitation as well as punishment. It’s a fascinating place and it’s rightly one of Philadelphia’s most popular tourist destinations.
The National Liberty Museum couldn’t have a better home than the City of Brotherly Love. Its interesting and entertaining exhibits tell the story of the struggle for liberty around the world, from MLK to Mandela and Malala.
To complete this offer, we’ve included a 24-hour one-day hop-on hop-off bus pass that will let you explore Philly as you please. Both the attractions included in your ticket are near our stops. We know you’ll have a brilliant day!
Before you Go
Eastern State Penitentiary
- Opening times (subject to change):
- Wednesday to Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Visit duration: approximately 2 hours
National Liberty Museum \
- Opening hours (*subject to change): *
- Spring and autumn:
- Daily, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Daily, 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date. Eastern State Penitentiary and National Liberty Museum: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.