Philadelphia Sightseeing Pass
Discover Philadelphia with our range of fantastic value Sightseeing Pass options. Enjoy the freedom of Philly for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days during which you can visit all the attractions you want, as well as discovering the city on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
- Build the Sightseeing Pass around you: choose the duration to match the length of your trip
- Stay in control of your budget: save money on some of Philadelphia's favourite attractions
- Visit as many of the city's top attractions and tours with the Sightseeing Pass
- Explore Philly on a 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and enjoy panoramic views from the top deck
- Choose between a 1, 2, 3, or 5-day Pass
- City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: ticket valid for 1 day
- Visit as many attractions as you like (no daily limit)
All Sightseeing Passes include a ticket for the City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Discover Philly's most famous landmarks from the top deck of an open-topped bus. Spend a day hopping on and off the bus and losing yourself in the US city which is best-known for its arts, culture, cuisine and colonial history.
Some of the attractions and tours included in the Pass are:
- The African American Museum, the first of its kind, tells the fascinating story of African American America. From slavery to the civil rights era and beyond, there’s so much to learn here.
- It’d be criminal to miss out on a visit to the Eastern State Penitentiary. At the time of its completion, this forbidding gothic prison was the most expensive building in the USA. It stopped being used as a prison 50 years ago, and today provides a fascinating insight into a world we hope is new to you. Al Capone would recommend it, though his visit was under rather different circumstances to yours!
- Feeling brave? Try the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Walking Tour for a truly spooky experience. You might even get to see the ghost of Benjamin Franklin.
- If shopping and tv are your thing, what could be better than the QVC Studio Tour. Get an insight into life behind the scenes at one of the world’s most famous shopping channels.
- There’s nowhere else quite like the Mütter Museum, which is America’s leading museum of medical history. You’ll have never seen so many (unattached) body parts in one place. They’ve even got genuine samples of Einstein’s brain on display!
Before you Go
- Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours, 111 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Visitor Center, 1 N Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Attractions include bus tours, guided walking tours, admission to museums and galleries, and other must-see attractions suitable for the whole family.
*Attractions subject to change without prior notice.
- The Sightseeing Pass must be used on consecutive days. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited, and expires at midnight of its last valid day
- The Sightseeing Pass is valid for 1 day on the City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- There is no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during the valid period of you Sightseeing Pass
- Passes only permit one visit to each attraction
- Opening times vary; we recommend you confirm opening times before visiting attractions