New York Helicopter Tours
If buses aren't really your thing and you fancy exploring at a whole new level, then the New York Helicopter Tours is the perfect choice for you. Hop on board to our helicopter and get ready to discover all of Manhattan's treasures from way up high in the sky. This tour runs from Monday-Saturday and tour duration will vary depending on the route taken.
- Select The Big Apple Helicopter Flight. (12-15 minutes flight around Manhattan)
- Select the New York, New York Helicopter Flight. (16-20 minutes around New York City)
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the city's most iconic landmarks
- Large windows for the perfect panoramic photograph
Somehow, the city's tallest skyscraper, the One Trade Centre won't look so big from way up high! Make sure you have your camera ready as we'll pass the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Empire State Building and even the magnificent Chrysler Building. If you're a thrill seeker and want an adrenaline rush, then this helicopter tour won't disappoint!
Know before you go
Weight limit is 350 lbs. per passenger
Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
Minimum of 4 passengers per flight
For security reasons, passengers will be subject to metal detector screenings before the flight
Prices are subject to change and tour duration depends on route selected and weather conditions'
After you book, you need to call to confirm your trip
- Live pilot narrated commentary using noise reduction headphones
- $35.00 per person heliport fee