Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square
Times Square is the central hub of New York, bursting with culture, art and vibrant energy. What better way to explore it than by visiting the Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum and have your mind blown. Deemed the 'one of a kind attraction' of New York City, it's filled with unusually strange exhibits. You won't believe your eyes!
- One of the most family friendly attraction in North America!
- Rare artefacts and thrilling interactive exhibits.
- No trip to New York City is complete without a stroll through this unique museum.
- Collection of curiosities ranging from shrunken heads to unusual animals!
Now open, Ripley’s Relic, is a new family-friendly interactive escape adventure that will transform visitors into explorers! Solve a series of puzzles and decipher strange symbols to unlock the secrets of Ripley’s Relic! With the all new Smash Dash, buttons will light up and buzz around you, and you only have seconds to turn them off. The more buttons you hit within the time limit the more points you earn!
This popular attraction is the perfect family day out and it's sure to leave you questioning the unbelievable stories of the world. We can't give much away but let's just say, your jaw may drop as you make your way through the exhibits!
Before you Go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, NY 10036
- Opening hours (*subject to change)
- Monday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Duration of visit: 1hr30 - 2hrs
- Last entry: 1 hour prior to closing
- Please note: there are no advance reservations for a specific time slot