Times Square is the central hub of the city, bursting with culture, art and vibrant energy. What better way to explore it than to visit the Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum and have you're mind blown. Deemed the 'one of a kind attraction' of New York City, it's filled with unusually strange exhibits. You won't believe your eyes!
- Collection of curiosities ranging from shrunken heads to unusual animals!
- One of the most family friendly attraction is in North America!
- Rare artifacts and thrilling interactive exhibits
- No trip to New York City is complete without a stroll through this unique museum
This popular attraction is the perfect family day out and it's sure to leave you questioning the unbelievable stories of the world. We can't give much away but let's just say, your jaw may drop as you make your way through the exhibits!
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- After you exchange your vouchers for your tickets, you will need to present these at the box office of the attraction; you will get entry at the next available time. There are no advance reservations for a specific time slot.