City Sightseeing New York Cruises
Discover the jewels of New York City from a different perspective as we calmly cruise along the water, gazing at the Manhattan skyline. You'll be able to see all of the sights and iconic landmarks down the west side of the island, including spectacular views of Battery Park and the Statue of Liberty. This isn't a hop-on, hop-off boat tour so sink back into your seats or go up deck and watch the world go by as we jet set along the tranquil waters.
- 90-minute Ferry Tour to explore NYC from the water (including the Statue of Liberty...)
- Easy connections to/from City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Official New York Bus Tour
- Professional tour guide narration (in English) so you don't miss any insight about NYC
You'll see the Empire State Building right up close, as well as the One World Trade Centre and even the Statue of Liberty! Don't worry about packing lunch, we've got a selection of snacks and drinks on-board so that you don't go hungry during our fun-filled water adventure.
If you've purchased a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the city then the good news is that there are connections to and from the bus tours so you won't have to make your own way there!
Know before you go
- Daily, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Frequency: every 90 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes