Hop-On Hop-Off New York Ferry Cruises
Get ready to explore New York City from the water! Hop on board the City Sightseeing Ferry Tour and enjoy yourself on our 90-minute tour. Our route is jam-packed with stunning views of the NYC skyline and the city’s most iconic landmarks! Our tour guide will give you an insight into the Big Apple's history and culture as we pass the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and much more! With 2 convenient hop-off stops along the way, you'll have plenty of opportunities to stretch your legs and explore some of New York City’s most unique attractions up close.
- Easy connections to/from City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Official New York Bus Tour
- Ferry Tour to explore NYC from the water (including the Statue of Liberty...)
- Professional tour guide narration in English so you can learn all about the history of New York
Map, Routes & Stops
Stretch your legs and hop off the ferry at our destinations. At Pier 78, roam around Midtown Manhattan where you can watch the fast-paced lifestyle go by at Times Square, the central hub of the city. Or, if you fancy something a little more peaceful, then take a walk to the Hudson River Greenway Park where the views are spectacular!
Before you Go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- New York® Cruises & Hop On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry Vouchers can be presented at the box office at Pier 78, West 38th Street and 12th Avenue
- Pier 78: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- World Financial Center: 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes