Hop onto our eye-catching London-style double decker buses at 777 8th Avenue and get ready for the ultimate New York City adventure. This Downtown Tour will take you to every corner of Lower Manhattan so sit back, enjoy the ride as you pass all the famous sights such as Times Square, Chinatown, Little Italy and Battery Park to name a few! This Downtown ticket type is flexible because you can add as many extra attraction tickets to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket during the booking process online. Go ahead and personalise your journey now!
- Access to 1 route with 23 stops to create your own itinerary and discover NYC.
- Add as many attractions to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket as you wish during the booking process.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views from the NYC Downtown Route.
- Audio-guide in 11 different languages to learn all about New York main sights.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Want to explore on your own time? Simply hop off at any of the 21 convenient stops throughout the city and wander at your own pace. When you're ready to continue the tour, hop back on the next bus! The Downtown Experience offers the chance to see it all plus flexibility and convenience. Personalise your New York trip and add as many attraction tickets to this hop-on hop-off ticket as you want.
So, if you fancy taking a boat trip to see the Statue of Liberty up close or maybe even watch the world go by from way up high at the top of the Empire State Building, the choice is yours! You'll see a full list of options at the check-out page when you purchase your Downtown Tour ticket.
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Redemption Center: 1540 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets), at Planet Hollywood/ Buca di Beppo
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center in Times Square.: Lobby of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues. (The desk is on the left) Hours of operation daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm