Are you ready for the ultimate New York City tour? We're giving you the chance to personalise your journey and make it extra special. This bus tour combines all of the routes together in just one shot! Just choose between the Uptown & Downtown, Downtown, the Minute Tour or the New York Sights Pass. You'll be able to choose which one suits you best when you're directed to the check-out page.
- Audio-guide in 11 different languages to learn about New York's main sights.
- Add as many attractions to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket as you wish during the booking process
- Access to several routes (to select during booking process)
- 1 day Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of NYC.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Why not combine both parts of the city and discover the whole of Manhattan with our Uptown and Downtown tour? You'll be able to see great panoramic views of Central Park from way up high on the open top bus. This tour is full of historic landmarks and you'll have the chance to enrich yourself with the heritage at the American Museum of Natural History. Look out for the famous Madison Square Garden too! Or if you don't have much time to spend in the city then choose the Minute Tour! We've created the Single Day pass to allow those who want to see it all in just one day! You can easily do the whole tour and hop off at the sights that interest you.
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Redemption Center: 1540 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets), at Planet Hollywood/ Buca di Beppo
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center in Times Square.: Lobby of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues. (The desk is on the left) Hours of operation daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
New York® Cruises & Hop On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry Vouchers for 90-minute Skyline Cruise can be presented at the box office at Pier 78, West 38th Street and 12th Avenue.
- With New York Minute Ticket
- Top of the Rock Observatory ticket
- General admission at the Museum of Modern Art
- With New York Sights Pass
- Access to Ferry Route
- Admission to the One World Observatory
- Admission to Whitney Museum of American Art