Hop-On Hop-Off Super New York Tour
Hop on and off any of the following 3 bus routes: the Downtown, Uptown and Brooklyn lines. Just choose which routes suit you best and plan out your own itinerary so that you can visit all of the bus stops you want! With this ticket, catch the Statue of Liberty Ferry and choose between access to the Empire State Building or the Top of the Rock observation decks to view NYC from above.
- Includes a boat cruise to Ellis Island - see the Statue of Liberty first-hand!
- Free 90-min Night Tour riding our open-top bus under the evening sky & 90-min Ferry Tour.
- Create your own itinerary with 50+ stops.
- Tickets to either the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock observatories.
- Audio-guide in 11 different languages.
- 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour across NYC with 3 routes: Downtown, Uptown & Brooklyn.
- 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island trip
- Choose between a visit to the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock observatories
- Guided Night Bus Tour (90 mins)
- City Sightseeing New York Hop-On Hop-Off Ferry Tour (90 mins)
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Eat and Play Discount Card (additional savings on food, attractions & more)
Have you always wanted to visit the Statue of Liberty? Well this tour is perfect for you. Included in the tour price is a boat cruise to Ellis Island where you'll be able to see the spectacular Statue of Liberty first-hand. You won't believe how big it is up close - you'll have to crane your neck to take in it's beautiful architecture! It really is an incredible experience.
The great news is that this isn't the end of the tour! You'll even get to choose to visit either the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observatory, as an extra attraction included in the price.
Just to throw in another little extra, we're offering you a free 90-minute bus tour at night so you can see the City that Never Sleeps in full swing and watch it come alive under the stars, it's truly magical!
Before you Go
- Daily: 6:30 p.m. (varies according to the season)
- Departs from 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Street
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Daily, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 4th July and 31st December: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes