We've got 6 exciting tour routes for you to choose one, just select the one that looks best for you! Choose the Uptown Tour to discover New York's culture and artistic background or travel on the DownTown tour if you want to do some shopping in the heart of the Big Apple. Don't fancy being in the centre? You can discover the exciting neighbourhoods of Brooklyn on the Brooklyn Tour and the Bronx on the Bronx Tour. If you prefer water to land then why not embark on our Ferry tour adventure, you're guaranteed to have a great view of the city. Or for all those night owls out there, witness New York City come alive under the moonlight on our Night Tour!
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of NYC with 1 Route.
- Get 1 NYC route: Uptown Tour, Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Bronx Tour, Ferry Tour or Night Tour.
- Tour narration available in 11 different languages to learn all about NYC's history and sights.
- Create your own itinerary. Easy connection to/from the Uptown Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Channel your inner hip-hop diva and take the tour around the Bronx, a great location bursting with culture and art! We'll take you to the amazing Apollo Theatre and for those sport lovers, you'll even get to see the Yankee Stadium! The Brooklyn bus route is another great choice, where you'll find the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, so hop-off and stretch your legs with a nice stroll! We'll also take you to Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Army Plaza and even Brooklyn Promenade. Or if you really want to mix things up, you could move your discovery to the water and see the city from a whole new perspective. Otherwise, if you really want to immerse yourself into the lifestyle of the city that never sleeps, make sure you take the night tour to see some of the brightest lights you'll ever see!
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Redemption Center: 1540 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets), at Planet Hollywood/ Buca di Beppo
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center in Times Square.: Lobby of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues. (The desk is on the left) Hours of operation daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm