New Orleans Sightseeing Pass
Flexible travel! You have 12 months from the date of purchase to activate your Pass.
- No paper vouchers required! Show your voucher on your mobile phone and start enjoying your Pass
- Enjoy exclusive offers and discounts
- Discover the city on a one-day City Sightseeing hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Make the most of your time in New Orleans with this fantastic money-saving pass
- Visit as many attractions as you like from a carefully selected list of activities (no daily limit!)
Riverfront at Harrah's Casino
- Visit as many attractions as you like (no daily limit)
- 1-day City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Choose between a 1, 2, 3 or 5-day Pass
New Orleans is a city like no other. Its unique heritage has given it a cultural mix that is as rich as the tastiest of gumbos. In fact, did you know that gumbo, the local speciality, is a dish that bears the mark of influences from French, Spanish, Native American, African, German, Italian, and Caribbean cooking?
With your Sightseeing Pass, you’ll be able to experience all the facets of this cultural melting pot of a city. Choose how many days you want to spend exploring this fascinating city and you'll have the freedom to enjoy as many of the attractions and activities as you desire.
All Passes include a 1-day City Sightseeing bus tour so you can spend all day hopping on and off the bus, taking in all of New Orlean's most famous landmarks. From Bourbon Street in the French Quarter to Magazine Street, there really is no easier way to take in all the sights!
Among the attractions included in the Sightseeing Pass is the Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour. Your local Cajun guided will take you into the bayou, where you'll go onto the swamp in search of gators and snakes! With transport from the city included, it’s a trip you won’t forget.
Another unmissable experience is a ride on the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, for a taste of New Orleans at the dawn of jazz. The Creole Queen is a genuine riverboat and as you cruise the waters of the Mississippi, you’ll enjoy the vibrant exciting sounds of a traditional jazz band.
If you’re feeling brave take a trip to visit one of the Big Easy’s famous Cities of the Dead on the fascinatingly spooky Cemetery Walking Tour St. Louis #1. You’ll soon understand why the city is home to so many legends of vampires and ghosts!
With a number of other fantastic tours and museums of the calibre of the National World War II Museum, you’re going to be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing just what to do with your money-saving Sightseeing Pass.
Before you Go
- Please click here to see the full list of attractions included in the New Orleans Sightseeing Pass (*attractions subject to change without prior notice)
The Sightseeing Day Pass must be used on consecutive days. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited, and expires at midnight of its last valid day
You have 12 months from the date of purchase to activate your Pass
The Sightseeing Pass includes a one-day ticket for the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
There is no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during the valid period of you Sightseeing Pass
Passes only permit one visit to each attraction
Opening times vary; we recommend you confirm opening times before visiting attractions
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.