Hop-On Hop-Off New Orleans
The bus is currently operating Thursday to Monday.
- Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and attractions along the way.
- Non-stop loop so you can create your own itinerary and spend the time you wish in each stop.
- Experienced Tour Guides providing commentaries and answering questions.
- 1-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of New Orleans.
Riverfront at Harrah's Casino
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Live guide in English
- Full hygiene measures
- Entrance to Mardi Gras World
- Entrance to National World War II Museum
Explore New Orleans from the comfort of our big red open-top bus. You’ll be able to see the sights of the city as you pass by and hop on and hop at whatever stops you choose to take a closer look.
New Orleans is an American city like no other, largely due to its French and Spanish heritage. From its architecture to its music, it’s always been different. Visit lively Canal Street for both culture and shopping and make sure you check out the passing streetcars.
Another great place to hop off is Lafayette Cemetery, where you can enjoy the free included self-guided walking tour. New Orleans’ cemeteries are world famous and Lafayette is one of the most interesting.
To see some of the city’s famed elegance, head for the Garden District. You’ll have fun deciding which of the amazing houses you’d like to live in. That’s just a beginning to what you can see in New Orleans. The free discount booklet that comes with your ticket will help you enjoy some of the city’s best attractions and save money at the same time.
Before you Go
Starting point: bus stop 12
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.