Make your New Orleans adventure as remarkable as it can be. Take in the 18 diverse hop-off spots of this Bus Tour. You will be pleasantly surprised at the variety of attractions in the city and how it changes throughout your open top bus trip, from the sensational stadium, to the magnificent War Museum - not to mention the grand Harrah's Casino. New Orleans really does have it all.
- 2 Free Walking Tours around the French Quarter & the Garden District with the 72h ticket.
- Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and attractions along the way.
- 24h/72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of New Orleans.
- Non-stop loop so you can create your own itinerary and spend the time you wish in each stop.
- Experienced Tour Guides providing commentaries and answering questions.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- New Orleans Route
The French Market, which is fun because it has so many types of local foods to offer in one place. The bus then heads down the historic and beautiful street called the Esplanade. Hop off the bus at Bus Stop 6, Canal Street, a perfect place to stop for a drink, and watch the life of New Orleans pass you by. Next up is the Riverfront, at Harrah's Casino. This is very popular amongst those who like to gamble, and you can enjoy the high standard of food on offer inside. One unmissable part of New Orleans can be found at Bus Stop 9, the Louisiana Superdome.
The superb arena serves as the home venue for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL) and routinely hosts major sporting events, including the Super Bowl. Those into history will enjoy the next stop - Bus Stop 10 - which is the World War II Museum. Hop back on and enjoy the views of Garden District, Magazine Street and St. Charles' Avenue, before reaching Mardi Gras World. Here you can enjoy the great party atmosphere and see the parade floats behind the scenes. Enjoy the ride and hop-on and off at your pace with City Sightseeing!
Know before you go
Garden District Walking Tour: 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm. Meeting point: GARDEN DISTRICT on MAGAZINE STREET
Lafayette Cemetery (Self-guided tour): starts from Stop 12 Garden District
- Cemetery tour (self-guided)
- The 3-day ticket also includes: French Quarter Walking Tour and Garden District Walking Tour