Hop-On Hop-Off New Orleans
- Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and attractions along the way.
- Non-stop loop so you can create your own itinerary and spend the time you wish in each stop.
- Experienced Tour Guides providing commentaries and answering questions.
- 1-/3-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of New Orleans.
- 3-day ticket: includes 2 guided walking tours around the French Quarter & the Garden District.
Riverfront at Harrah's Casino
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Live guide in English
- Full hygiene measures
- Entrance to Mardi Gras World
- Entrance to National World War II Museum
If you want to explore the best destinations that New Orleans has to offer, be sure to hop on the unmissable double-decker City Sightseeing Bus! Hop on at Jackson Square - but only after learning all about this historical place which has been key to many events in the past for New Orleans. The second stop is the French Market - a fun place with many types of local foods on offer, as well as a good variety of shops to explore.
The bus then heads down the historic and beautiful street called the Esplanade. Hop off the bus at stop 6, Canal Street, a perfect place to stop for a drink, and watch the life of New Orleans pass you by. Next up is the Riverfront, at Harrah's Casino. This is very popular amongst those who like to gamble, and you can enjoy the high standard of food on offer inside.
One unmissable part of New Orleans can be found at bus stop 9, the Louisiana Superdome. The superb arena serves as the home venue for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL) and routinely hosts major sporting events, including the Super Bowl. Those into history will enjoy the next stop - bus stop 10 - which is the National World War II Museum. Hop back on and enjoy the views of Garden District, Magazine Street and St. Charles' Avenue, before reaching Mardi Gras World. Here you can enjoy a great party atmosphere and see the parade floats behind the scenes. Enjoy the ride and hop on and off at your pace with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Starting point: bus stop 12
French Quarter (3-day ticket holders):
Meeting point: bus stop 1 - Main Ticket Office
Tours run daily: every hour from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Garden District (3-day ticket holders):
Meeting point: bus stop 12
Tours run daily: every hour from 11 a.m. & to 3 p.m.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.