Miami Celebrity Homes Cruise
Miami is famous as a sunshine destination for the rich and famous and for a long time, those that can afford it have had homes here. They come for the weather, beaches, ocean views and the heady mix of cultures. Celebrities from Al Capone to Shaq O´Neal have lived on the islands of Biscayne Bay and on this fantastic cruise, you’ll get a chance to see where. Book your trip today with City Sightseeing.
- Feel like a star as you admire Miami and its islands from the water
- Enjoy fantastic views of the city and ocean
- Relax on deck with a drink in hand
- See the homes of the rich and famous
- Miami Celebrity Homes Cruise with drink
The Miami Celebrity Homes Cruise will give you the chance to see how the other half live. Starting in Downtown Miami, you’ll board a 52-foot catamaran that will take you out onto the bay, where you’ll pass by Star, Hibiscus and Palm Islands, all three of which, incredibly, are man-made. These luxury locations have been or are home to stars such as Puff Daddy, Don Johnson, Gloria Estefan and Kanye West among many others.
The cruise will continue past South Beach and Fisher Island, which has the highest per capita income of anywhere in the whole United States! Unreachable by road, Fisher Island was once exclusively owned by the Vanderbilt family and later to celebrities like Oprah Winfrey.
During the cruise, you’ll be able to enjoy fantastic views and enjoy a snack or drink from the boat’s bar. So, you can sit back and enjoy a frozen pina colada and watch the (very luxurious) world go by.
Before you Go
- Reservations are not required; however, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time
- Cruises run multiple times per day, from 12:30 p.m. onwards
- Duration: approximately 90 minutes