Choose between 4 different bus routes for the ultimate Miami trip. If you want to relax on the beach then take the Red Line, it's the longest of the 4 and will take you to 19 remarkable destinations, all of which add to Miami's explosive character. The Green Line which will still take you to enjoy the cultural side of the city. If you are more like an urban person, take the City Loop, Blue Line.
- Access to 4 bus tour routes & 36 stops around Miami. Create your own itinerary & customize your trip
- Flexible 3-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever you please
- 48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Miami
- Audio guides in 8 languages & English Live Guide by Official Tour Guide to answer all your questions
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- City Loop
- Miami Beach Loop
- Brickell / Seaquarium Loop
- Wynwood Loop
Fancy a dip? Hop-off at Bus Stop 6 and visit the spectacular Venetian Pools. There's even a mini waterfall there! If you're more of a beach person then take the Red Line. Sit back and enjoy the ride as we cruise along the coastline on the way to Miami Beach. On the way you'll see some of the most famous hotels and restaurants that make Miami such a popular tourist destination. If you're animal mad make sure you head to Jungle Island where you can meet and interact with all different types of animals.
Or if underwater creatures are more to your liking then take the Purple Line to the Seaquarium at Bus Stop 6 for an unforgettable experience. Although the Green Line is the shortest of the 4, the fun sure isn't forgone! We'll take you to the Perez Art Museum, Midtown Miami and even the Design District. Book your ticket today and take your time to hop-on and off around Miami at your pace.
Know before you go
Exception: Miami Marathon
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:50 p.m.