Miami Sightseeing FLEX Pass
Planning a trip to Miami? Get the Miami Sightseeing FLEX Pass and choose your favourite activities from over 35 of the city’s most popular attractions and benefit from fantastic savings against the on-the-day prices. Perfect for all budgets, the Sightseeing FLEX Pass offers freedom and flexibility to explore this beautiful coastal city at your own pace.
- Passes can be activated up to 12 months after the date of purchase
- Free map & guide available to download, with suggested itineraries
- Save against the on-day-prices of top attractions in the city
- Visit up to 5 of Miami’s most popular attractions with the Sightseeing FLEX Pass
- Choose to visit 2, 3, 4 or 5 attractions
- Valid for 30 days once activated
Valid for 30 days once activated, and with access to up to 5 attractions, the Sightseeing FLEX Pass is perfect for those who want to visit specific attractions at their own pace. With attractions available in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Key West, the Pass is perfect to explore the whole south east region of Florida!
Some of the most popular attractions to choose from include a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour which takes you to the city's top landmarks; a day trip to Key West, known for its sandy beaches and spectacular sunsets; a visit to the Everglades Holiday Park with an exhilarating airboat tour and the chance to get up close with alligators in the 'Gator Pit'; a Thriller Speedboat ride along Miami's coastline; plus entrance to the Miami Seaquarium, the perfect day out for the whole family.
Before you Go
- Please click here to see the full list of attractions included in the Miami Sightseeing FLEX Pass (*attractions subject to change without prior notice)
- The Sightseeing FLEX Pass is valid for 30 days once activated. It becomes activated when it is first used at the first attraction visited; you then have 30 days to visit the remaining number of attractions on your Pass
- Passes only permit one visit to each attraction