Dolby Theatre + Hop-On Hop-Off Hollywood and Los Angeles
There really is no better way to explore Los Angeles and visit one of the city's most renowned theatres than with this City Sightseeing combination ticket. Discover all LA has to offer on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour before stepping inside the world-famous Dolby Theatre, home of the Academy Awards. Book your ticket online today and make sure you don't miss out on visiting LA's must-see attractions during your stay in this US city.
- View images from previous Academy Awards ceremonies
- Visit the Dolby Lounge and other exclusive celebrity hotspots
- 30-minute walking tour to explore the famous Dolby Theatre and see an Oscar statuette
- Switch between the routes, hop off at the many stops & tick the city's must-see sights off your list
- Discover the very best of Los Angeles on a City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Also included with this City Sightseeing combination ticket is a tour of the Dolby Theatre. This world-famous venue combines the elegance of a European opera house with state-of-the-art technical capabilities and has hosted the Academy Awards since 2002. During the guided walking tour you’ll have the chance to see an Oscar statuette and visit celebrity hotspots like the Dolby Lounge. You’ll discover why this theatre has hosted the likes of Prince, Alicia Keys and the Dixie Chicks, as well as events such as America’s Got Talent, the ESPY Awards and the Latin American Music Awards.
Before you Go
Starline Tours Kiosk at TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Dolby Theatre Tour
- On redeeming your voucher you will be able to choose the time at which you would like to take the tour
- Please note that the Dolby Theatre is an operating facility and access to certain areas of the theatre is subject to the performance schedule
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Accessibility: the walking tour that includes several flights of stairs; disabled guests can be easily accommodated, but please advise the us when redeeming your voucher at the kiosk