Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that tours are suspended until further notice.
- Drive down the Walk of Fame and Sunset Strip, through Beverly Hills and Downtown LA
- Get your camera at the ready for photo stops at the Farmers Market and Griffith Observatory
- See the sparkling glitz and glam of Los Angeles in all its glory at night
- Hop on the bus and see LA after dark on the City Tour by Night with live commentary in English
- A great way to travel around Los Angeles and explore the best sights in the city
- Panoramic 360º views of Los Angeles from the top-deck of the City Sightseeing tourist buses
- From Hollywood Hills to the Pacific coast, discover LA by day and night with this combination ticket
Guitar Center / RockWalk
La Brea Tar Pits
The Original Farmers Market / The Grove
This City Sightseeing combination ticket gives you the best of both worlds: you can explore Los Angeles by day and night! Cruise the streets of LA on our red double-decker buses and soak up the Californian sunshine. With multiple routes and dozens of stops, you can hop on and off as you please to visit the city's most iconic landmarks. Once you’ve finished exploring, simply hop back on one of the frequent buses to continue your journey around the City of Angels.
Then, as the sun sets, take the City Tour by Night. This panoramic tour includes stops at both the Farmers Market, where you can grab a bite to eat, and at Griffith Observatory. Here you can take in the breathtaking views of Downtown LA and out across to the Pacific Ocean, as well as re-enacting your favourite moments from Rebel Without A Cause. As you drive through Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip and Downtown LA your live guide will entertain you with fascinating insights into this amazing city. As the sunlight fades and the sparkling lights of Hollywood come to life, you’ll see why this US city is referred to as Tinseltown.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must exchange their voucher at the following location:
Starline Tours Kiosk at TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
City Tour by Night
Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; however, the tour does include planned photo stops
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (*subject to change)
No tours on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year
Duration: 4 hours
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.