City Tour by Night + Hop-On Hop-Off Hollywood and Los Angeles
Tour Los Angeles by day and night with this combination ticket. Enjoy the City Sightseeing Bus Tour and soak up the sun and panoramic views from the top-deck of our double-decker buses. Hop on and off to your hearts content at the many dedicated stops along multiple routes around LA and discover the most famous landmarks in this US city. As the sun sets, take to the streets again with the City Tour by Night and see the City of Angels come to life after dark.
- From Hollywood Hills to the Pacific coast, discover LA by day and night with this combination ticket
- Panoramic 360º views of Los Angeles from the top-deck of the City Sightseeing tourist buses
- A great way to travel around Los Angeles and explore the best sights in the city
- Hop on the bus and see LA after dark on the City Tour by Night with live commentary in English
- See the sparkling glitz and glam of Los Angeles in all its glory at night
- Drive down the Walk of Fame and Sunset Strip, through Beverly Hills and Downtown LA
- Get your camera at the ready for photo stops at the Farmers Market and Griffith Observatory
Then, as the sun sets, take the City Tour by Night. This panoramic tour includes stops at both the Farmers Market, where you can grab a bite to eat, and at Griffith Observatory. Here you can take in the breathtaking views of Downtown LA and out across to the Pacific Ocean, as well as re-enacting your favourite moments from Rebel Without A Cause. As you drive through Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip and Downtown LA your live guide will entertain you with fascinating insights into this amazing city. As the sunlight fades and the sparkling lights of Hollywood come to life, you’ll see why this US city is referred to as Tinseltown.
Before you Go
Starline Tours Kiosk at TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
City Tour by Night
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; however, the tour does include planned photo stops
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (*subject to change)
- No tours on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year
- Duration: 4 hours