German Spy Museum
Immerse yourself in the fascinating cloak-and-dagger world of Berlin’s high-tech museum: crack secret codes, complete the laser obstacle course and gasp at what the NSA and Facebook knows about you. Hundreds of unique exhibits such as the famous Enigma machine are waiting to be explored.
- Immerse yourself in the interactive and multi-media exhibition
- A unique insight into the world of international espionage
- Standard admission into the Museum.
Across more than 3,000 m of exhibition space, the German Spy Museum gives a unique insight into the world of international espionage. Viewing rare arte- facts and using high-tech exhibition technology, the visitor is introduced to the artful and often bizarre methods of spies and a range of international intelligence agencies. Immerse yourself in the interactive and multi-media exhibition and go on a journey back in time, starting with the Biblical scouts, journeying through the Cold War, to the present, all in a location soaked in history
Before you Go
- Audio Languages available are German and English.
- Opening Hours are 10.00 am - 8.00 pm.
- Redemption of Voucher: Please redeem your voucher at the Museum. Deutsches Spionagemuseum, Leipziger Platz 9, Berlin, 10117.
- Available all year round excluding 24th December.
- Children under 6 years of age enter for free.