Little BIG City + Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Head to Little BIG City, at the foot of the iconic TV Tower in the heart of Berlin, and discover the capital city in miniature with this City Sightseeing combination ticket. Travel 750 years back in time and see Berlin's past brought to life, including the founding of the city, life in the aftermath of World War II and how Berlin has transformed into the modern capital city that it is today. Plus, with this combination ticket you'll also enjoy a City Sightseeing tour of Berlin! Can you spot all the landmarks seen at Little BIG City from the top deck of the hop-on, hop-off bus on your city tour?
- Hop on & off the City Sightseeing bus and see the very best of Berlin's sights!
- See Berlin's past brought to life at Little BIG City with 3D models of 100 of the city's buildings
- With projectors, holograms and interactive displays, discover how the city has transformed over time
Map, Routes & Stops
- Admission to Little BIG City
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Traditional Route
Go from looking up at Berlin's sights on a City Sightseeing tour to looming over miniature 3D models of the city's landmarks at Little BIG City. Located in the heart of the capital below the iconic TV Tower near Alexanderplatz, the first ever Little BIG City will take you on an interactive journey into Berlin's past. With 100 remarkable models of the city's buildings, including the Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Wall, as well as projectors, holograms and some 6000 residents depicting life in the city over the last 750 years, from the little stories to the big moments, it's the perfect day out for the whole family. Can you spot the monuments you saw on your City Sightseeing bus tour? Book online today and discover even more about the famous sights of Berlin.
Before you Go
- 1st January - 31st March / 21st October - 31st December:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Weekends & public holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 24th December: closed
- 1st April - 20th October: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Last admission: 1 hour before close
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Please note that children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 29th September
- First tour: 9:15 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes