SEA LIFE Centre + Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
From enjoying 360º panoramic views of Berlin’s architecture, iconic monuments and street art from the top deck of the red Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, to diving into the deep at the SEA LIFE Centre and discovering the underwater world, you’re guaranteed an educational and entertaining day out with this City Sightseeing combination ticket!
- Hop on & off the City Sightseeing Bus and see all of Berlin's sights!
- From clownfish to sharks, seahorses to jellyfish, see over 5000 aquatic animals at SEA LIFE Berlin.
- Get up close with tropical fish! Take the glass lift through the largest free-standing aquarium.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Admission to SEA LIFE Centre
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Traditional Route
SEA LIFE Berlin is also home to AquaDom, the largest free-standing aquarium in the world. Surround yourself with colourful schools of tropical fish as you take the glass lift through the tank! Then, step into Neptune’s Mirror Maze and find yourself amongst tropical fish in a clever optical illusion.
See the very best of this destination from the top deck of the Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and visit one of the capital city’s top attractions, the SEA LIFE Centre, with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! It’s the perfect day out for all the family.
Before you Go
- Open daily, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last admission: 6:00 p.m.)
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 29th September
- First tour: 09:15 a.m.
- Last tour: 04:00 p.m.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes