Legoland Discovery Centre + Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- Endless fun to be had at Legoland Discovery Centre, with rides, build & play zones and a 4D cinema.
- Find all Berlin’s monuments on the miniature model of the city made from over 2 million LEGO bricks.
- Hop on & off the City Sightseeing Bus and see all of Berlin's sights!
Berliner Mauer / Martin-Gropius-Bau
Gendarmenmarkt / Taubenstr.
Rotes Rathaus (Neptune Fountain)
- Admission to Legoland Discovery Centre
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Traditional Route
New in 2018, the LEGO NINJAGO City Adventure is the attraction for all aspiring ninjas - practice your moves, take on the rotating climbing wall and complete the obstacle course to become the very best! If you’re more of an explorer at heart, go on a dinosaur hunt where you might even find a rare Dino egg. Or, why not build your very own LEGO car before heading to the race track to put it to the test? There’s even a miniature model of Berlin built from over 2 million LEGO bricks! Can you spot all the sights that you saw from the top deck of the City Sightseeing Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour!
There’s endless fun just waiting to be had at Legoland Discovery Centre! Pop into the shop at the end of the day, pick up your very own LEGO set and put your newly acquired model building skills to the test. Make it the perfect family day out with this City Sightseeing combination ticket and visit the very best sites and attractions that Berlin has to offer!
Before you Go
- Open daily, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last admission: 5:00 p.m.)
- Allow 2-3 hours for your visit
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 29th September
- First tour: 09:15 a.m.
- Last tour: 04:00 p.m.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes