The Berlin Dungeon + Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- Feel your legs turn to jelly before plummeting into darkness in Berlin’s only indoor free-fall ride.
- Discover 800 years of Berlin’s darkest history in the vaults of the dungeon.
- Be gripped by 11 shows at The Berlin Dungeon which will leave your hair standing on end!
- Hop on & off the City Sightseeing Bus and see all of Berlin's sights!
Berliner Mauer / Martin-Gropius-Bau
Gendarmenmarkt / Taubenstr.
Rotes Rathaus (Neptune Fountain)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Traditional Route
- Admission to The Berlin Dungeon
You’ll be gripped by this must-see attraction, in which you become part of the 11 shows in the vaults of the dungeon. Learn all about the dark history of Germany as this scarily funny story unravels and be amazed by the special effects. Plus, hold on tight as you take your seat on Berlin’s only indoor free-fall ride and feel the suspense build before plummeting into the unknown… Are you feeling brave enough?
Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today and enjoy panoramic views of Germany’s capital city with the Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour as well as visiting one of the top attractions, The Berlin Dungeon, for a truly memorable, yet haunting, experience.
Before you Go
- Shows available in English and German
- English shows daily at 2:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 29 September
- First tour: 9:15 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes