The Berlin Dungeon + Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Berlin is a city steeped in history which is just waiting to be discovered! See how the German capital has been shaped over the years on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of all the best sights, before going on a journey into it’s 800-year dark history at The Berlin Dungeon. Choose this City Sightseeing combination ticket and unlock the capital’s past!
- Hop on & off the City Sightseeing Bus and see all of Berlin's sights!
- Be gripped by 11 shows at The Berlin Dungeon which will leave your hair standing on end!
- Discover 800 years of Berlin’s darkest history in the vaults of the dungeon.
- Feel your legs turn to jelly before plummeting into darkness in Berlin’s only indoor free-fall ride.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Admission to The Berlin Dungeon
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Traditional Route
You’ll be gripped by this must-see attraction, in which you become part of the 11 shows in the vaults of the dungeon. Learn all about the dark history of Germany as this scarily funny story unravels and be amazed by the special effects. Plus, hold on tight as you take your seat on Berlin’s only indoor free-fall ride and feel the suspense build before plummeting into the unknown… Are you feeling brave enough?
Book this City Sightseeing combination ticket online today and enjoy panoramic views of Germany’s capital city with the Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour as well as visiting one of the top attractions, The Berlin Dungeon, for a truly memorable, yet haunting, experience.
Before you Go
- Shows available in English and German
- English shows daily at 2:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 29 September
- First tour: 9:15 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes