Hop-On Hop-Off Chicago
This bus tour will take you to some of the most special destinations that Chicago has to offer. Our Downtown bus tour line offers 12 unique bus stops, where you can discover history, culture, and watch the Chicago world go by. Our red open-top buses are hard to miss! Just wait by the bus stop to begin your journey along the Magnificent Mile, and we'll whisk you away in no time.
- Free Night Bus Tour. Enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective (25 May - 8 October)
- Downtown Tour: 12 bus stops around Chicago
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
- Tickets include the Wrigley Field Route (26 May - 8 October)
- 1/2/3-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Chicago
Map, Routes & Stops
- 1/2/3-day bus pass
- Downtown Tour
- Night Bus Tour (25 May - 8 October)
- Wrigley Field Route (26 May - 8 October)
Night Tour (25 May - 8 October)
- 135-minute bus tour (not hop-on, hop-off)
Begin your journey along the Magnificent Mile (stop 1); make sure you have your camera at the ready to capture one of the most iconic spaces in the world! Don't forget to hop off at the Skydeck (stop 5). You can't miss it! It's the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere with 103 floors! Up next is Millennium Park (stop 6) where you'll find some of the wackiest sculptures you'll ever see. If you've always wanted to know what it's like to be an astronaut, why not take a trip to the Adler Planetarium (stop 9) where you can visit cool exhibitions about space and the solar system?! Finally, what better way to end your tour than by hopping off at Navy Pier at bus stop 12! One of Chicago's most popular destinations, its restaurants, shops and activities along the pier won't disappoint, plus you get a great view of Lake Michigan.
Sit back, relax and let City Sightseeing take you on a journey through the streets of the Windy City! What are you waiting for?! Buy your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Chicago!
Before you Go
- Stop 1: Magnificent Mile / Pioneer Court
- Stop 3: 360 Chicago / 875 N. Michigan Avenue
- Stop 8: Hilton Chicago
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: Thanksgiving, 24 & 25 December
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:00 p.m. (summer); 4:00 p.m. (winter)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Frequency: every 45-50 minutes (Monday-Friday); every 30-40 minutes (Saturday-Sunday)
- Operational season: 25 May - 8 October 2018
- Departs: 7:00 p.m.
- Departure points:
- Millennium Park (stop 1 - Downtown Route)
- 360 Chicago/Hancock Center (stop 12 - Downtown Route)
- Duration: approx. 135 minutes
- Please note: this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
- Operational season: 26 May - 8 October 2018
- Stop 4 (Wrigley Field) is unavailable on Cubs' home game days (dates subject to change)
- Departure point: 360 Chicago/875 N. Michigan (stop 12 - Downtown Route)
- Departs: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.