Hop-On Hop-Off Chicago
This bus tour will take you to some of the most special destinations that Chicago has to offer. Our Downtown bus tour line offers 14 unique bus stops, where you can discover history, culture, and watch the Chicago world go by. Our red open-top buses are hard to miss! Just wait by the bus stop to begin your journey at the Millennium Park, and we'll whisk you away in no time.
- Downtown Tour: 14 bus stops around Chicago
- Free Night Bus Tour. Enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective (25 May - mid-October)
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
- Tickets include the Wrigley Field Route (26 May - mid-October)
- 1/2/3-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Chicago
Map, Routes & Stops
Begin your journey at the Millennium Park where you'll find some of the wackiest sculptures you'll ever see. Up next is Michigan Avenue Bridge (stop 2) - make sure you have your camera ready to capture one of the most iconic urban spaces in the world! If you've always wanted to know what it's like to be an astronaut, why not take a trip to the Adler Planetarium (stop 5) where you can visit cool exhibitions about space and the solar system?! Don't forget to hop off at the Navy Pier at bus stop 9! One of Chicago's most popular destinations, its restaurants, shops and activities along the pier won't disappoint, plus you get a great view of Lake Michigan. Finally, what better way to end your tour than hopping off at the Skydeck (stop 14). You can't miss it! It's the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere with 103 floors!
Sit back, relax and let City Sightseeing take you on a journey through the streets of the Windy City! What are you waiting for?! Buy your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Chicago!
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: Thanksgiving, 24 & 25 December
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:00 p.m. (summer); 4:00 p.m. (winter)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- May - September: every 15 minutes
- October - April: every 25 minutes
- Operational season: 25 May - mid-October
- Departs: 7:00 p.m.
- Departure points:
- Millennium Park (stop 1 - Downtown Route)
- 360 Chicago/Hancock Center (stop 12 - Downtown Route)
- Duration: approx. 135 minutes
- Please note: this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
- Operational season: 26 May - mid-October
- Stop 4 (Wrigley Field) is unavailable on Cubs' home game days (dates subject to change):
- June: 7-10, 20, 29, 30
- July: 1, 3, 4, 6-8, 20, 22, 25, 26
- August: 3-5, 10, 11, 14, 15, 24-26, 29
- September: 14-16, 28, 30
- Departure point: 360 Chicago/875 N. Michigan (stop 12 - Downtown Route)
- Departs: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- 1/2/3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Night Bus Tour (25 May - mid-October)
- Wrigley Field Route (26 May - mid-October)