This Bus Tour will take you to some of the most special destinations that Chicago has to offer. Our Bus Tour line offers 16 unique bus stops, where you can discover history, culture, and watch the Chicago world go by. Our red open top buses are hard to miss! Just wait by the bus stop to begin your journey at the Sheraton Hotel, and we'll whisk you away in no time.
- Free Hop-on Hop-off night bus tour to enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective.
- 24h/48h/72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Chicago.
- Access to 5 bus tour routes & 16 bus stops around Chicago with multilingual audio guides
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons.
- Tickets include The Wrigley Field Route & Museum of Science Route
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Chicago Tour - Green Route
- Night Tour
- Chicago Tour - Red Route
- Wrigley Field / Lincoln Park Zoo Route
- Museum of Science & Industry / Chinatown
Hop-off at Bus Stop 2 at Michigan Avenue Bridge and make sure you have your camera ready to capture the breath-taking city.
Afterwards, Hop-off at the Skydeck. You can't miss it, it's the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere with 103 floors!
Further along the tour we'll drive you along the Millennium Park where you'll find some of the wackiest sculptures you'll ever see. Or if you've always wanted to know what it's like to be an astronaut, why not take a trip to the Adler Planetarium where you can visit cool exhibitions about space and the solar system! Don't forget to hop-off at the Navy Pier at Bus Stop 2! Being one of Chicago's most popular destinations, its restaurants, shops and activities along the pier won't disappoint, plus you get a great view of Lake Michigan. Buy your ticket online and start planning!
Know before you go
Regular operating hours: 09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m. / 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m. (November 6 - March 11 - Weekdays) / 05:00 p.m. (Weekends)
Frequency: 15 minutes
Duration: 150 minutes
Wrigley Field / Lincoln Park Zoo Tour: Operational Season: May 1 - October 9
Museum of Science & Industry / Chinatown Tour: Operational Season: May 1 - October 9
Night Tour: Operational Season: May 1 - October 9
Operating hours: 06:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Night Tour (until October 9)
- Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route (until October 9)
- Museum of Science & Industry / Chinatown Route (until October 9)