Downtown Chicago & Neighbourhoods Panoramic Tour
See the sights of downtown Chicago and the surrounding neighbourhoods on this fascinating panoramic bus tour. Discover Chicago's architectural highlights with City Sightseeing and take in spectacular views over Lake Michigan. And with two opportunities to stop and take photos, it'll be a morning to remember.
- See some of downtown Chicago’s architectural highlights and top attractions, including Wrigley Field
- Visit some of the city’s most emblematic neighbourhoods: Chinatown and Greektown
- Two photo stops giving you the opportunity to capture some unforgettable memories
Your tour takes in Chicago’s historic Loop, home to some of the city’s most emblematic buildings, such as the Art Institute of Chicago and Chicago City Hall. You will also visit the Magnificent Mile, the city’s Michigan Avenue district, home to such impressive landmarks as the Wrigley Building, which took its inspiration from the cathedral in Seville, and Tribune Tower, a neo-gothic that was once home to the influential Chicago Tribune newspaper.
As well as exploring the historic centre of the city, you will also travel through two of its best-known neighbourhoods, Greektown and Chinatown, which take their names from the nationalities of their once dominant populations.
Before you Go
- Runs daily, except on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Departs at 10:00 a.m. from 875 N. Michigan Avenue
- Duration: 3 hours
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; however, planned photo stops are included in the tour