Hop-On Hop-Off Toledo Experience
Let us do the driving around Toledo as you take in its cultural heritage! City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you across 10 strategically located bus stops so you don´t miss a corner! And pay attention to our multilingual commentaries as you shot your pictures to learn the secrets of one of the most famous cities in Spain.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
- Create your own itinerary across 10 bus stops in Toledo. Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- Flexible 3-month ticket so you can make hop-on the tour whenever you are ready
- Choose the combo "Toledo Experience" to add a Walking Tour and tapas at a downtown restaurant.
- Choose other combos and tailor your trip. Tickets to the Toledo Cathedral & Museum available online!
Map, Routes & Stops
Enjoy the views from way up high as we travel all the way up to the Mirador del Valle, Bus Stop 5. From this point we'll stop for panoramic pictures, and allow time to admire the city from a privileged point. Next on the agenda at Bus Stop 6 is the Puente San Martín. Hop-off and walk over the bridge and take in the wonderful views that this old town has to offer. Enjoy the breeze and the sunshine from up top whilst we continue the journey to the new part of Toledo, at Reconquista Avenue.
At Bus Stop 7, it's located right next to the Gate of Alfonso VI, also referred as the old Bisagra Gate. Last but not least, the last Bus Stop is at Tavera, where you can explore the Hospital de Tavera, an old Renaissance-style building located right in the city centre and now serves as a museum. Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Toledo!