Hop-On Hop-Off Toledo
Let us do the driving around Toledo as you take in its cultural heritage. The City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you across 10 strategically located bus stops so you don´t miss a corner! Listen to our multilingual commentaries as you take photos to learn the secrets of one of the most famous cities in Spain.
- Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- Create your own itinerary across 10 bus stops in Toledo
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
- Flexible 3-month ticket so you can make hop-on the tour whenever you are ready
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Entry to the Alcázar palace (closed on Mondays)
- Mercado de San Agustín: free glass of wine & a tapa
Enjoy the views from way up high as we travel all the way up to the viewpoint Mirador del Valle, stop 5. We'll make a photo stop and give you time to admire the city from a vantage point. Next on the agenda at bus stop 7 is Puente San Martín. Hop off and walk over the bridge and take in the wonderful views of the old town. Enjoy the breeze and the sunshine from up top whilst we continue the journey to the new part of Toledo, at Reconquista Avenue.
Last but not least, at bus stop 9, is Tavera. Here you can explore the Hospital de Tavera, an old Renaissance-style building located right in the city centre which now serves as a museum. Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Toledo!
Know before you go
- Meeting point: Plaza Zocodover
- Tours depart at 12:45 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.