Toledo Silver Experience
- Flexible 12-month ticket so you can hop on the tour whenever you are ready
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 9 stops and 360º panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
- Audio commentaries in 12 languages
- Toledo Experience: discover the city of 3 cultures on a guided walking tour
- Cathedral Skip-the-line Pass: avoid the queues & enjoy a guided visit of Toledo's Gothic cathedral
- Visit the Alcázar palace at your leisure with both the Silver Ticket & Cathedral Skip-the-line Pass
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 14:30)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Guided night-time walking tour
- Entrance to the Alcázar
- Fly Toledo zipline
- Entrance to Bullfighting Museum
- Skip-the-line cathedral entrance and guided tour
Toledo, encircled by the Tagus River, is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and the best way to enjoy its sights is by travelling with us on our open-top double-decker bus! The trip starts at the Alcázar palace (bus stop 1), a spectacular building perched on the highest point of Toledo. Why not hop off and venture inside? You can see for miles! Next stop is the Puerta Bisagra, also known as the famous Bisagra Gate, which was extended and rebuilt in 1550 by Alonso de Covarrubias.
Enjoy the views from way up high as we travel all the way up to the viewpoint Mirador del Valle, stop 5. We'll make a photo stop and give you time to admire the city from a vantage point. Next on the agenda at bus stop 7 is Puente San Martín. Hop off and walk over the bridge and take in the wonderful views of the old town. Enjoy the breeze and the sunshine from up top whilst we continue the journey to the new part of Toledo, at Reconquista Avenue. Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Toledo!
Before you Go
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: the bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every hour after that.frequency of one hour in the afternoon and every 35/40 min. in the mornings.
- Friday and Saturday: The bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every half hour after that.
Guided walking tour:
Meeting point: Plaza de Zocodover (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.