Hop-on our unmissable double decker buses to really make the most of your visit to Santa Cruz. Sit back and enjoy the delightful capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, a city so rich in history and culture. The tour covers 11 stops and you will be able to get up close to all of the main sights in the capital. Beginning at the Plaza de España, enjoy the 360 degree panoramic views of the city the open top buses, and hop-off whenever something tickles your fancy. Don't forget to take advantage of out Walking Tours, not to mention everything else the city has to offer!
- 2 Free walking Tours around Santa Cruz city centre and the Auditorium
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of the top sights of Santa Cruz
- Create your itinerary across 11 stops around the city. Audio commentaries available in 8 languages
- Free Entrance to the Botanical Garden & The Museum of Nature and Man
- Free bus ticket to Teresitas Beach
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Line
With free entry, this is well worth a visit to see the former military fort which was used to defend the city, and you can stand on top of where the history unfolded! Santa Cruz has so many beautiful spots and many of them are covered by our City Sightseeing tour. Stop off at Bus Stop 4 to see Parque Garcia Sanabria, or hold on a little longer to see the incredible plazas at the 5th and 6th Bus Stops: Plaza de los Patos and Plaza de Pedro Schwartz / Weyler.
You will have the chance to see Avenida de Tres de Mayo (Bus Stop 7) on your way the the 8th stop, the Auditorium. Be sure to hop-off and enjoy this stunning piece of architecture - the most outstanding building on the coast of Santa Cruz. Those who love to shop can hop off at El Corte Inglés, which is surrounded by many other shops, as well as the main bus station of the city. The tour then passes the African Market, before looping back to where your adventure began - Plaza de España. Enjoy Santa Cruz with City Sightseeing!
Know before you go
"García Sanabria Park" walking tour: Please contact us for additional information
"Historic Route" walking tour: every day at 12:00 pm. Meeting point: Plaza de España.
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: Carnival Days
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 08:00 p.m.
- Entrance to the Botanical garden
- Entrance to the Museum of Nature and Man
- Auditorium Guided Tour
- Free ticket to bus to the Teresitas Beach
- Free ticket to bus to La Laguna, historical City
- Historic Route Walking Tour