Hop-On Hop-Off Palma de Mallorca
Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. We'll drive you through the fascinating central area, where you'll be able to take in the beauty of the narrowed streets and ancient buildings along the way. Just hop on at the beginning of the tour at Antoni Maura and get ready to see 18 bus stops at remarkable destinations. Hop off at any of the stops along the route and hop back on at your leisure with your 24 or 48-hour ticket!
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
- Create your own itinerary across 18 bus stops around Palma de Mallorca.
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with the Boat Tour to enjoy a complete Palma Experience.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
Boat Tour (May - October)
- 1-hour cruise
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (May - October)
- Bus: 24-hour pass
- Boat: 1-hour cruise
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Bellver Castle (Tuesday - Saturday)
- 24-hour bus pass
- Entrance to Bellver Castle
You'll find the Plaza Mayor nearby which is a big central square with lots of outdoor restaurants for you to tuck in some tasty tapas. If you love art, then the Joan Miró museum is definitely worth a visit, just hop off at bus stop 12. It's surrounded by pretty landmarks and the atmosphere is so idyllic. Right at the end of the bus tour we'll drive you through the Avenida de Juame III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined up by tall trees and elegant buildings. Book your ticket today and start planning your visit to Palma de Mallorca!
Before you Go
- Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
- Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
- Es Baluard (stop 16)
- Operational season: May - October
- Tours depart every hour from 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (weather dependent)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Departs from Escalera Real
- Child and senior tickets can only be bought on the bus or at the castle
- Free entry on Sundays; closed on Mondays