Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Palma de Mallorca - Iconic Ticket
- Stop 7 and stop 16 are out of service until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Multi-language audio commentary to tell you Palma’s stories.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
- Create your own itinerary around Palma de Mallorca.
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
Start your Palma adventure at Antoni Maura where you’ll get incredible, unobstructed views of Palma’s spectacular cathedral – known locally as ‘La Seu’ – from our top deck. Hop off here to discover why it’s known as the ‘Cathedral of Light’ - see if you can count all 61 delicate stained-glass windows. Will you be one of the lucky ones that gets to catch the moment when, twice a year, the two ornate rose windows align to form a colourful and elegant figure of eight pattern?
Elegance is a theme on Mallorca, and Passeig del Born is one of Palma’s most stylish boulevards. The ‘Golden Mile’ is lined with trees, dotted with designer boutiques and peppered with pavement cafes. Nearby, La Rambla, not to be confused with Barcelona’s frenetic main street of the same name, is a tranquil boulevard filled with flower stalls. It’s a place to relax, kick your shoes off and take a breath of fresh air.
Hop on and travel along the coast to feel the cool sea breeze and hop off at Passeig Maritim. Palma’s attractive promenade is an impressive 4km long and is a great place to grab a bite to eat or a drink while you admire the beautiful bay of Palma.
Experiencing Palma’s beauty is most probably giving you a thirst to see the rest of Spain. Look no further than unique Poble Espanyol. This open-air museum features miniature versions
of the country’s best-loved monuments. You’ll get a taste of Spain’s other regions, from Granada’s Alhambra to Toledo’s la casa de El Greco, without having to travel the length and breadth of the country! It’s located slightly outside the city, but don’t worry as our bus will take you straight there.
If a true symbol of La Palma is what you’re looking for, make sure Bellver Castle is on your Palma bucket list. Hop on and take our bus up the hill to see this unique building, surrounded by pine forests. It’s the only round castle in Spain! The views from the top are utterly breath taking. Book today to experience the magic of Palma – it’ll have you in the palm of its hand forever more!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Stop 8 (Poble Espanyol) The last bus to serve stop 8 departs from stop 1 at 17:00 and arrives at stop 8 at approximately 17:20-25.
- Stop 9 (Castell de Belllver) The last bus to serve 9 starts departs from stop 1 at 17:30 and arrives at stop 9 at approximately 18:10.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.