Hop-On Hop-Off Palma de Mallorca
- Bus stops 8 and 16 are temporarily closed. The Purple route is suspended until further notice. The bus times are subject to change.
- Multi-language audio commentary to tell you Palma’s stories.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
- Create your own itinerary around Palma de Mallorca.
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
Passeig Marítim (Els Molins)
- 24hr/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Museo Es Baluard
- Free drink and free mask
- 2-for-1 ice-cream offer
Start your adventure at the Avenida de Antoni Maura and we'll take you straight to Plaza del Mercat at bus stop 2, where you'll find the famous statue of the Prime Minister, Antonio Maura. Plaza de España is perhaps one of the most beautiful locations in Palma de Mallorca. It's a big square located in the city centre and is enriched with culture and vibrant energy! Surrounded by trees and greenery, you can take a nice long stroll along the grounds. Hop off at bus stop 8 to take in the beauty of the Pueblo Español, a hidden gem of the village where there are many replications of famous buildings from all over Spain.
You'll find the Plaza Mayor nearby which is a big central square with lots of outdoor restaurants for you to tuck in some tasty tapas. If you love art, then the Joan Miró museum is definitely worth a visit, just hop off at bus stop 12. It's surrounded by pretty landmarks and the atmosphere is so idyllic. Right at the end of the bus tour we'll drive you through the Avenida de Juame III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined up by tall trees and elegant buildings. Book your ticket today and start planning your visit to Palma de Mallorca!
Before you Go
Bus stops closed on Mondays:
Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
Es Baluard (stop 16)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.