Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. We'll drive you through the fascinating central area, where you'll be able to take in the beauty of the narrowed streets and ancient buildings along the way. Just hop-on at the beginning of the tour at Antoni Maura and get ready to see 18 Bus Stops at remarkable destinations. Hop-off at any of the stops along the route and hop back on at your leisure with your 24/48-hour valid ticket!
- 24h Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off tour with the boat tour to enjoy a complete Palma Experience.
- Combine the Bus Tour with tickets to sights and attractions and save up to 15%
- Create your own itinerary across 18 Bus Stops around Palma de Mallorca
- Extend your ticket to 48h and save 25%
- All Routes
- Red Line
You'll find the Plaza Mayor nearby which is a big central square with lots of outdoor restaurants for you to tuck in some tasty tapas. If you love art, then the Joan Miró museum is definitely worth a visit, just hop-off at Bus Stop 12. It's surrounded by pretty landmarks and the atmosphere is so idyllic. Right at the end of the bus tour we'll drive you through the Avenida de Juame III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined up by tall trees and elegant buildings. Book your ticket today and start planning your visit to Palma de Mallorca!
Know before you go
Boat Tour (60 mins), from 11:00 - 16:30 from Escalera Real: A touristic boat tour around Palma Bay, whilst enjoying a selection of drinks and snacks on board.
Bellver Castle (45 mins) *children and senior tickets can only be bought on the bus or in resort: You will take the bus tour for 1.2 hours followed by a visit to Bellver Castle.