Product temporarily unavailable
Take to the water and enjoy a boat ride around the port and along the coast of Malaga with City Sightseeing. Admire the city from the Mediterranean Sea with the sun in your face and the wind in your hair. But this isn’t your average boat trip: it’s a boat trip with a distinctly Andalusian twist. As you cruise along you’ll be treated to a traditional flamenco show. Admire the passion and skill of the dancer as the rhythmic clapping of hands combines with the strumming of a Spanish guitar to create a truly unique atmosphere.
- A truly unique, Andalusian experience: enjoy a flamenco show on board the City Sightseeing boat
- Enjoy a 90-minute boat ride around the port of Malaga and along the coastline
- Soak up the passion and atmosphere, whilst admiring the beautiful backdrop
- See Malaga from a different perspective as you take in spectacular views from the boat deck
As an added bonus, as you relax and enjoy the cruise, you’ll be treated to a live flamenco show. Yes, that’s right: a flamenco show, on a boat, in the waters of the Mediterranean Sea! Watch as the dancers tap their feet and swirl around, all to the sound of a guitar and the rhythmic beat of “palmas”, or hand clapping. Admire the passion and skill of the performers as you take in the views of this truly unique setting. This is an experience like no other!
Before you Go
On the day
- Cruises run on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Departure time: 7:00 p.m.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Departure point: Paseo del Muelle Uno (close to the Centre Pompidou)
- Duration: approximately 90 minutes
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
- Please be aware that the flamenco show is performed on the upper deck of the boat which has stair-only access