- A truly unique, Andalusian experience: enjoy a flamenco show on board the City Sightseeing boat
- Enjoy a 90-minute boat ride around the port of Malaga and along the coastline
- Soak up the passion and atmosphere, whilst admiring the beautiful backdrop
- See Malaga from a different perspective as you take in spectacular views from the boat deck
Malaga owes its very existence to its strategic location on the western shore of the Mediterranean Sea. Therefore, taking to the sea to admire this stunning Andalusian city makes perfect sense. With this ticket, you’ll enjoy a 90-minute boat cruise around the port of Malaga and along the coastline. See the city from a different perspective and admire the scenery as rugged mountains majestically rise above the horizon and surround Malaga.
As an added bonus, as you relax and enjoy the cruise, you’ll be treated to a live flamenco show. Yes, that’s right: a flamenco show, on a boat, in the waters of the Mediterranean Sea! Watch as the dancers tap their feet and swirl around, all to the sound of a guitar and the rhythmic beat of “palmas”, or hand clapping. Admire the passion and skill of the performers as you take in the views of this truly unique setting. This is an experience like no other!
Before you Go
Please note that advanced reservation is required. Customers are required to confirm their booking by calling: +34 661 76 87 53.
On the day
Cruises run on Thursdays and Saturdays
Departure time: 7:00 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
Departure point: Paseo del Muelle Uno (close to the Centre Pompidou)
Duration: approximately 90 minutes
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
- Please be aware that the flamenco show is performed on the upper deck of the boat which has stair-only access
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.