Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga
Your Málaga City Sightseeing experience commences at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places you will want to hop-off at and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer. The different colours and structures around Málaga will be sure to give you a warm welcome as you sit back and relax as the tour unfolds. The Green Line is a shorter route, with 5 stops. You will start at the bus station, and be taken to the incredible Botanical gardens, before heading to the Stadium - home to Málaga CF - a top Spanish football club.
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Málaga's culture and history.
- Free walking tour with official guide around Málaga's city centre (optional).
- Create your own itinerary with 2 bus tour routes & 19 stops around Málaga.
- 24h unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights.
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can use at any time within that period.
Map, Routes & Stops
After this stop is the Bull ring - an interesting place to discover the Spanish culture and see the spectacular round structure of the arena. Hop back on and head up to Bus Stop 10 - the famous Castle of Málaga. Take in the most breath-taking views of the city, with the mountainous surroundings and view over the coast. You won't want to miss the 13th Stop - Hop off and explore the Museo Carmen Thyssen and the Cathedral - an absolutely stunning and imposing piece of architecture which was started almost 500 years ago. Book online today and start planning your trip to Málaga!
Know before you go
- This is a minibus without audio, which in turn performs a public line.
- On Mondays, there is no service.
- April - September: 11:00, 12:15, 13:30, 15:30, 16:45, 18:00
- October - March: 11:00, 12:15, 13:20, 15:15, 16:30
- 12:30. Departs from: Stop 13
- Daily, departures at 12:00, 13.30, 15:30, 17:00, 18:30
- Included in the Málaga Experience Card:
- Walking Tour
- Boat Tour
- Entrance to the Automobile Museum
- Flamenco "Jaleo" Show
- Entrance to the House and Picasso Foundation
- Entrance to the Music Museum
- Entrance to the Alborania Aula del Mar Museum
- Entrance to the Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Entrance to the Revello de Toro Museum
- Entrance to the Picasso Museum
- Entrance to the Malaga C.F. Museum
- Clandestino Restaurant: complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Roy's After Work Café and Cocktail: complimentary glass of wine
- 15% discount at Hammam Al-Andalus
- 20% discount on all drinks at Costa Coffee (medium-sized)
- With VIP Málaga Experience Card*:
- Málaga Experience Pack
- Entrance to Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Entrance to Colección del Museo Ruso
- Flamenco "Jaleo" Show and lunch at Clandestino Restaurant
- Segway Tour