Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga
Please see the "Before You Go" section below for important route information.
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Málaga's culture and history.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights.
- Flexible 12-month ticket you can use at any time within that period.
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Entrance to MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum)
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Cuevas del Tesoro
- Free drink
The Red Line is sure to blow your mind, and is a great opportunity to capture all of the best sights in this incredible city. For those interested in art, the second stop of the tour is the Contemporary Art Centre, which is open to all kinds of artistic and cultural events. Hop back on as the bus crosses the bridge, heading down towards the 4th and 5th bus stops, Plaza de la Marina and the Paseo del Parque. This is a good spot to hop off and take a walk through one of the city's most picturesque parts. The 8th stop is the wonderful beach of Málaga, where you can feel the fine white sand under your feet and look out to the deep blue Mediterranean.
After this stop is the bull ring, an interesting place to discover the Spanish culture and see the spectacular round structure of the arena. Hop back on and head up to bus stop 10, the famous Castle of Málaga. Take in the most breath-taking views of the city, with the mountainous surroundings and view over the coast. You won't want to miss the 13th stop, hop off and explore the Museo Carmen Thyssen and the Cathedral, an absolutely stunning and imposing piece of architecture which was started almost 500 years ago. Book online today and start planning your trip to Málaga!
Before you Go
Red Route: Until further notice the red and blue routes are combined. The buses that go to the Museo Ruso do not stop at the Centro de Arte Contemporáneo (stop 2 on the red route).
- Combined Route Timetable:
- Monday to Friday: 10:10; 11:00; 11:30; 12:20; 12:50; 13:40; 14:10; 15:10; 16; 16:30; 17:20; and 18:00. All buses go to the Museo Ruso apart from the 10:10 departure.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:10; 10:40; 11:10; 11:40; 12:10; 12:40; 12:55; 13:30; 14:15; 15:05; 15:50; 16:30; 17:15; and 18:00. These departures go to the Museo Ruso: 11:10; 12:10; 13:30; and all buses after 14:00.
MIMMA: Tuesday to Sunday 10:30 to 18:30
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.