Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Malaga - Iconic Ticket
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Málaga's culture and history.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights.
- Flexible 12-month ticket you can use at any time within that period.
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum)
- Entrance to Carmen Thyseen Museum
Get bored with nothing but beach, beach, beach? Malaga is the answer! In recent years, this dazzling coastal city has reinvented itself as the cultural capital of the Costa. Expect art galleries and festivals, museums and Michelin-star restaurants; add to that several millennia of history and you’ve got the recipe for a diverse and varied vacation. And don’t worry – there are plenty of beaches too!
Hop on our Red Route and you’ll check off many of Malaga’s must-sees. Hop off at Puerto, chock-full of cafes and bars with stunning sea views. Hop back on our big red bus and get 360-degree views of the lovely, green Paseo del Parque – hop off here to climb up to the ancient Alcazaba with its commanding sea views.
Time to relax after all that sightseeing, and who doesn’t love a city beach? We certainly do, and the pretty Playa de la Malagueta is one of the best in the area for sunbathing and sipping cocktails. Getting restless? Hop on to explore another of Malaga’s interesting geometric structures, and this time it’s a circle! The very round, very ornate bull ring is the most Spanish of buildings. Whether you love or loathe the controversial sport, you can’t fail to be impressed by the magnificence of the architecture.
Our blue route will drop you right outside the colourful “cubo”. No prizes for guessing what shape this futuristic building is! It houses the famous Pompidou centre where you can find interesting exhibitions and art galore.
Modern Malaga is a lively and bustling city, but you don’t need to go too far to get off the beaten path. Hop on our Green route and we’ll transport you out of the city centre. Sail past many of Malaga’s peaceful parks and take the bus all the way to the Jardin Botánico where you’ll see an incredible array of plants and flowers from all over the world. Don’t miss out on magnificent Malaga - book today with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Red Line: from 10:00 to 19:00 (first and last tour from bus stop 1 - Vialia). Frequency every 20 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes. Stop 2 is closed after 13:40.
Blue Line: starts at 11:00 from Vialia and joins the Red Line at 14:00. Frequency every 60 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Green Line (Botanical Gardens): from 11:00 to 18:00 (first and last tour from Malaga Bus Station). Frequency every 75 minutes. Every day apart from Monday.
MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music)
- Opening hours (winter): 7 September to 24 June. Monday from 10:00 to 16:00, Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00
- Opening hours (summer): 25 June to 6 September. Monday from 10:30 to 16:00, Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30 to 19:30
** Carmen Thyssen Museum**
- Opening times: Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 to 20:00
- 24th and 31st December: 10.00 to 15.00
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.