Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga
Your Málaga City Sightseeing experience commences at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places where you will want to hop off and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer. The different colours and structures around Málaga will be sure to give you a warm welcome as you sit back and relax as the tour unfolds. The Green Line is a shorter route, with 5 stops. You will start at the bus station, and be taken to the incredible Botanical gardens, before heading to the Stadium - home to Málaga CF - a top Spanish football club.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights.
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Málaga's culture and history.
- Free walking tour with official guide around Málaga's city centre (optional).
- Create your own itinerary with 2 bus tour routes & 19 stops around Málaga.
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can use at any time within that period.
Map, Routes & Stops
After this stop is the Bull ring - an interesting place to discover the Spanish culture and see the spectacular round structure of the arena. Hop back on and head up to Bus Stop 10 - the famous Castle of Málaga. Take in the most breath-taking views of the city, with the mountainous surroundings and view over the coast. You won't want to miss the 13th Stop - Hop off and explore the Museo Carmen Thyssen and the Cathedral - an absolutely stunning and imposing piece of architecture which was started almost 500 years ago. Book online today and start planning your trip to Málaga!
Know before you go
- This is a minibus without audio, which in turn performs a public line
- The bus does not operate on Mondays
- April - September: 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
- October - March: 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:20 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Departs from: Stop 13 at 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Daily, departures at 12:00 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Walking tour
- Boat tour
- Jaleo Flamenco Show
- Entrance to Casa y Fundación Picasso
- Entrance to Museo de la Musíca
- Entrance to Museo Alborania de Aula del Mar
- Entrance to Museo Carmen Thyssen
- Entrance to Museo Revello de Toro
- Entrance to Museo Picasso
- Entrance to Museo Málaga C.F.
- Clandestino Restaurant: complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Roy's After Work Café and Cocktail: complimentary glass of wine
- Hammam Al-Andalus: 15% discount
- Costa Coffee: 20% discount on all medium-sized drinks
- VRFUN virtual reality experience (5 minutes)
Included in the Museum Experience Card:
- All the Experience Card extras
- Entrance to Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Entrance to Colección del Museo Ruso
- Ochoa: tasting of Spanish produce
- Segway Tour (15 minutes)
- VRFUN virtual reality experience (7 minutes)