Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Stop 1 (Parque Santa Catalina) is out of service until 31st March. Stop 9 (Muelle de Santa Catalina) is the closest stop.
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Guided visit to Casas Consistoriales (Sundays only)
Parque Santa Catalina
Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
Vegueta / Catedral
Estación de San Telmo
Playa de las Canteras
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Casa Museo Pérez Galdós
Get ready for the best bus tour experience! After exploring the Santa Catalina park, hop on to one of our open-top buses and we'll drive you straight to El Corte Inglés. If you love fashion, then hop off here because El Corte Inglés is one of Spain's biggest department stores. Hop off to visit the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium and make sure you have your camera at the ready because it's waterfront location makes it picture-perfect!
Enjoy the remarkable sea views and the wind in your hair as you travel towards the Pueblo Canario, a typical Spanish style old town and a great place to enjoy a glass of sangria and some tapas! You can also find the Vegueta Cathedral, a stunning building that is the heart of soul of this city.
Hop on after a stroll around the town and look out for the Teatro Pérez Galdós. This theatre's stunning architecture makes it quite hard to miss. Sit back and get ready for a relaxing ride along the Santa Catalina Marina all the way to Las Canteras beach, the perfect location to unwind and get stuck into your favourite novel. Buy your ticket online and start planning your trip to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Before you Go
- You get a 10% discount at Hard Rock Café when you present your City Sightseeing ticket.
El Corte Ingles Parking:
- 10:00 to 21:00 daily
El Museo Canario:
- Reduced price of 3 euros with your bus ticket. Includes audio guide.
- Monday to Friday 10:00 to 20:00
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 to 14:00
- Sundays from 10:00 to 14:00
Casa Museo Perez Galdos
- 10:00 to 18:00 (Closed Mondays)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.