You'll easy find our red open top buses by the Santa Catalina Park, the perfect place to chill out and soak up the beauty of Las Palmas. Hop-on the bus tour and enjoy the views and the sunshine as you explore the streets of Las Palmas from up high! We'll whisk you away to 11 of the top beauties that Gran Canaria has to offer!
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas. Audio commentary in 8 languages
- 2 Free walking Tours around Las Palmas city centre & the Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
- Free Tapa & Drink at Casino (Showing the Brochure)
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
Enjoy the remarkable sea views and the wind in your hair as you travel towards the Pueblo Canario, a typical Spanish style old town and a great place to enjoy a glass of sangria and some tapas, so make sure you hop-off at Bus Stop 5! At Bus Stop 6 you can find the Vegueta Cathedral, a stunning building that is the heart of soul of this city.
Hop-on after a stroll around the town and look out for the Teatro Pérez Galdós. This theatre's stunning architecture makes it quite hard to miss. Sit back and get ready for a relaxing ride along the Santa Catalina Marina all the way to Las Canteras beach, the perfect location to stop, unwind and get stuck into your favourite novel. Buy your ticket online and start planning your trip to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Know before you go
Operational Season: All Year Round
First Tour: 09:40 a.m.
Last Tour: 06:00 p.m.
- Walking guided tour in Vegueta - old town
- Walking guided tour at Alfredo Kraus auditorium.
- Wi-Fi on board
- Free parking
- Tapa and drink at Casino Las Palmas