Hop-On Hop-Off Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
City Sightseeing Las Palmas de Gran Canaria will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas
- Free walking tour around the old town, Vegueta & a guided tour of the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Parque Santa Catalina
a) Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
Vegueta / Catedral
Teatro Pérez Galdós
Estación de San Telmo
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Guided tour of Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Walking tour of Vegueta
- Entrance: Museo Elder, Museo Canario, Teatro Pérez Galdós
- Tour: Casa del Perfume Canario
Get ready for the best bus tour experience! After exploring the Santa Catalina park, hop on to one of our open-top buses and we'll drive you straight to El Corte Inglés. If you love fashion, then hop off here because El Corte Inglés is one of Spain's biggest department stores. Hop off to visit the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium and make sure you have your camera at the ready because it's waterfront location makes it picture-perfect!
Enjoy the remarkable sea views and the wind in your hair as you travel towards the Pueblo Canario, a typical Spanish style old town and a great place to enjoy a glass of sangria and some tapas! You can also find the Vegueta Cathedral, a stunning building that is the heart of soul of this city.
Hop on after a stroll around the town and look out for the Teatro Pérez Galdós. This theatre's stunning architecture makes it quite hard to miss. Sit back and get ready for a relaxing ride along the Santa Catalina Marina all the way to Las Canteras beach, the perfect location to unwind and get stuck into your favourite novel. Buy your ticket online and start planning your trip to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Before you Go
Vegueta Walking Tour:
From Monday to Saturday at 1:15 p.m.
Duration: 60 mins
Meeting point: stop 5
Alfredo Kraus Auditorium Tour:
Tour runs daily at 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
Meeting point: main entrance of the auditorium
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.